St Christopher's Hospice

St Christopher's Hospice Reviews in Sydenham

Sydenham4 reviews

Awesome Experience

It's an amazing place to work, enjoy everyday that I'm there, staff are helpful, compassionate and loving towards everyone. Diversity is tops regardless of your race and ethical standards.

Pros

Care about their staff and patients

Cons

There ain't none

Good place to work with

There is no better place innovation wise and boldness. Good education opportunities. Not so good was the lack of long term stability regarding the role I have got, because of funding.

Insights into St Christopher's Hospice

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Family friendly

Very rewarding, great to work as part of a team and care for others. The staff were lovely to work for and were very pleasant and kind people. I worked there for a few years and the management were always there to give me flexible working times due to having a young daughter. The management were kind and often wanted to know how I was feeling and were always there to discuss any problems I had. The job is rewarding as you get to look after people And their family as they come together at this sad time.

Pros

Feeling like part of a family

Providing a good service to the community

Very busy workplace Focused on providing the best service possible to patients and their relatives Friendly staff who are always on hand to help a team member or colleague

Ask a question about working or interviewing at St Christopher's Hospice. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement