Staffline

Staffline Employee Reviews

United Kingdom782 reviews

agencycanteeninductionfactorypackingshiftenglishwarehouse

Multicultural workplace and fun

The work itself seemed to be very difficult in first two weeks, but once I got used it, it was piece of cake. The whole team has helped me and I kindly thank them for that.

packer

average work with agency, temporary so no stability, wage too low compare to inflation, high turnaround of staff, companies dont give you permant work

Insights into Staffline

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Support from manager

Need to be the right kind of person

Worked the night shift at Tesco Warehouse Margor, worked 12 weeks until I had enough due to long travel times, poor management and unrealistic targets. I was fine with the physically intensive work but the deadlines for each task was minimal.. Some of the Staff members were alright but most were rude.Issues such as overloaded bays, traffic within the isles and no available trucks were prominent issues.The job does make you feel like just a number but if you want a decent paying job for 3 months this is for you

Pros

Good Pay for Simple job & Paid Travel

Cons

Poor Management & Unrealistic deadlines

Great company

Staffline is the best agency to work with. The payment is great, their staff is great, the management is perfect. I had a great time there and I wish them all the best

Best job.

Very good i enjoy work here. I come from romania so i have little mony. Drive truck all day and then home. Come back and do again. I love my life. Truck driving best.

Pros

Truck driving

Driver

Excellent company to work for have worked for them on and off always greeted professionally and will listen to you !!! Gloucester Branch Always paid on time easy to contact

Rubbish

Treated like rats. Targets are stupid, only work for Staffline if your on the verge of being homeless then when your back on your feet look for another job immediately. These people will ruin your work/social balance then complain at every tiny mistake

Good Manager

Flexible hours and was given as many hours as possible to work during COVID, and provided with additional duties and the option to earn additional hours at Gadbrook Park which was extremely welcomed at the time

Productive and work force

Sometimes feel disorganised, not well cooperation and it leads to confusion, too much work and minimum salary, the management not well organised . The gossip culture.

HSC - Pensions

Really on the ball getting me a start right HSC. Made it really simple had kept your best interest in mind while searching for other jobs on your behalf.

Warehouse

Worked with them. Got the shifts I wanted I only worked three days a week. I would say it’s good for people who are looking for part time work because they don’t always give you five days a week.

Decent for some people

It can be good to get a permanent job. Getting enough hours were a bit hit and miss for me at first, but after a good while I got full-time hours. Gained licences for forklift, scissorlift, cherrypicker etc.

Pros

Paid breaks

Cons

Sometimes no work.

it's ok

one of the normal agencies I have worked for but do not do much with a lot of companies. They cannot cover the change if there is peace elsewhere. Unfortunately, I have to look for a more flexible agency

Worst job ive had

The first week or 2 ain't the worst but then it becomes unbearable they make you feel like a number and ask way too much work of you. Proper stresses me out you know

good workplace

In a Normal day I work 8-10-12 hour shift for a contractor, multi drop work (supermarket groceries) as a HGV driver. They are great people, sometimes and recently not enough work, only 3-4 shifts a week.

Productive, challenging, interesting.

I enjoyed working for Staffline. Every day was different and challenging. It was the best experience I had in very long time. Maybe I will come back to work for Staffline in the future....

Avoid at all cost

No training and very hard too deal with. Doest pay holiday pay or tell you how much holiday you have earned. Almost ask too cover shifts but if can't you won't get any shifts for a week

Pros

Desperate so can pick any hours almost

Cons

Pay, Staff, long hours, weekend working

Overall good

I had a good experience with them.Fast hiring process.I worked as a part-time temporary worker.Above average payment and always on time.Helpful with any work queries.I would recommend it.

Staffline on behalf of TSTL

Steady paced work. Not too much and nicely balanced amount of work to do. Work was planned ahead to know what was expected to be completed the next day. Any problems had would have to be rectified on our own otherwise advising certain laboratory management became more hassle than its worth.

Steep learning curve but shifts go fast with good pay

It is hard work and fast paced, you’re constantly against the clock. The training was thorough over 3 paid days. You’ll learn fast and get used to the job, then it’ll become easier. Good colleague environment, everyone is friendly and stops to chat and supervisors are very friendly and helpful.

Pros

Subsidised canteen

Cons

Continuous cardio

No God for work

Bad Agency... They don't care about you! They care about target,,! When is busy for they you are not allowed to take holiday to spent time with your family! Very disappointed!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staffline. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Staffline with

• Staffline
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?