Stafforce Recruitment

Stafforce Recruitment Employee Reviews

No work life balance as same with all recruitment roles but is good for progression and can earn good commission if enjoy sales and can do sales well.
They work hard to find you work / they give plenty of background information regarding the company and the work/ job and what you should expect on the job
Pros
Professional company
Cons
Some company’s you work at all have their usual problems
They are not bothered about people all they want is a bodies to fill the placement they have no respect for workforce wages are normally wrong and shop staff look down on you with no respect
Pros
Cons
Treatment of staff
It was great working for Stafforce, they care for people, always looking after every employee.It’s not just an agency they are very helpful and always trying to help and sort any problem out.Definitely recommend.
Started my first day and got put on the production line with no direction or help on what I was supposed to do and standing long hours with poor ppe .
Cons
Long hours, unpaid breaks
I have had a terrible experience with this group, as well as missing multiple payments from them. I would avoid as you will end up unable to eat etc. due to not being paid for work provided.
Pros
Cons
no pay
this agency is a very good one, you find work very fast, you are paid correctly and respected at work. All your questions are answered and the staff of the agency is very kind.
A typical day at work was stressful and you didn’t want to be there 2 hours into an 8 hour shift. The people working with me were rude and took no consideration into how you was feeling. I ‘lost’ my job due to going dizzy once and if you don’t tell them what they want to hear then you are called a liar. You aren’t told what to do or where to go. The whole work place was just horrendous. I enjoyed my job but didn’t think k yay, I .have work in the morning.
Pros
Good pay, quite easy
Cons
Awful management, take forever to sort an ‘issue’ out
Staff force as well as many other agencies are the worst possible routes for employment. First of all, completely lied to about the job description and opportunities. Secondly, Poor rate of pay and when you do get paid it is normally incorrect. Thirdly, They do not care about you, you are simply a slave for them to make money. Finally, I was made redundant and they wouldn’t find me another job and refused to answer my calls
Pros
Absolutely nothing.
Cons
Said they had some work for me and two days later they offered me a full time job. unfortunately the boss of were I worked changed my job so trained in that role but it was not for me . And I hurt my hand at work and couldn't do job . The people in the office were very nice and professional
Pros
Paid Weekly
Cons
Dangerous job
bad management talk behind your back put me on a job i enjoyed then took me off no training given drop u like a hat with hours 4 hours some shifts then send u home cant make a living there stay away purple hairnet bosses laugh at u they need sacking and employ somebody with brains hopefully someone who is english its a joke
Was a decent job until I was sacked for no reason they are refusing to give me a reason why. Staff force is a complete waste of time the pays great but the staff seems useless.
I was employed for the company until the outbreak of the coronavirus, we were not provided with any cleaning material and then was made redundant. It was nothing about my own duties within the company, prior to this,I was given a glowing appraisal. The company did not take advantage of the government-funded 'furlough scheme' They say they are a family when in times of hardship, you are just a number. No industry training is offered, outside of the 3 days company induction, which covers the very basics of what you need to do your job. Every 6 months you have to compile an appraisal, that is quickly read and signed by your line manager, your always told you are a great fit for the company and doing a great job until it suits them and then you are either made redundant or cast aside in a role that is impossible to enjoy elsewhere in the company. The company shouts aloud of being the best company to work for, yet they will not show the results of how this comes to be. Avoid if you strive for any job security.
Pros
Navigate
Cons
24/7 oncall
just certain employees really bad with communication and getting back to their customers I wouldn't recommend anyone to work through them if they're looking for security in a role
Wouldnt work for this company as they will just mess you around. Its ridiculous. They tell you on the day and ask you to go against policies. Stay well away.
Proffesional managment, good peoples. I worked for stafforce more then two years and i can't say nothing bad for it. They are a good and responsible company.
Good set of people to work with make u feel welcome and helpful for new starters will joke and banter they give u training from day one that helps you start to understand work place and are always keeping you safe from making rookie errors
Agencja godna polecenia. Kulturalni i konkretni pracownicy. Dobry kontakt z firmą. Płaca na czas. Praca w dniu rejestracji. Bardzo polecam. Super agencja.
I work at the Seafood Plant in Annan on the early shift. It can be cold and standing in one position all the time pains your back, shoulders, neck and legs but......the work is okay and the cameraderie of my colleagues makes up for anything else. They are a brilliant bunch of people on my shift. Management both with Stafforce and the Plant are good and approachable. They will help with any issues you may have. The only downside to agency work is that you are only paid for hours worked, so if you are sick or sent home because of mechanical failure or anything, no pay. There is also a two week shutdown over the Christmas period and this comes entirely from holiday entitlement which you must have worked to accrue so I had no wages one week of the holidays as I had not been there long enough to accrue enough holidays. You are paid a week in arrears and should be aware of that. The only other thing is, I have been there since last year and still do not even have a copy of terms and conditions, never mind any kind of contract!!!!!
Incredibly fast way to get into work when made redundant or need a quick wage. Staff are friendly and approachable who are willing to go the extra mile to get anybody willing into work.
Get to work, do my shift & then head home. Some days dragged & some went fast depending on how busy it was on that day. Enjoyable job but due to personal reasons I had to leave.