Stapletons

Stapletons Reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews

stapletonsvandriveravoidwarehousesaturdaywagedelivery

Working for Stapleton's

Working for Stapleton's is not that good. Your delivering to many tyre's depending on the customer. Like quick fit then they want you to take tyre's back when there's no room on the van. They say hurry up and get back but drive slow. And it's a lot of paper work to fill for scrap tyre's. And the vans are not safe the back and side doors open while driving and they will send you back out in it the next day I past my class 2 licence in August I noticed after I got that people were been weird in the office then they made up a silly reason like I'm not calling the office enough so we got to get rid of you.

21 October 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We are very disappointed to hear about the experience you have had at Stapleton's. If you would like to give us more details on this matter, please email employeefeedback@etelimited.co.uk and one of the team will be in touch.

Easy work/sometimes long hours

Good easy job and people. Management are all really good.Long hours sometimes.. depends what route you have that day. Same route every morning and random route afternoon. Van's are loaded for you every morning. So get in paperwork and van checks, go. If you have worked amazon or the like this job is much easier. Comfortable amount of drops. Obviously some days can be a bit busier than others.

Pros

Easy enough/good management

Cons

Long hours.. sometimes(good if you want them)

Insights into Stapletons

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to learn new things

Busy

Busy, short staffed, manager who couldn't care less. You are expected to work 12 hours even though your actual hours are 8. You can be forced to change from days to nights or they threaten to sack you (the manager). If you're agency you get promised a contract only to cancel you with a text for no reason.

Pros

Haha

21 October 2022
Thank you for your review. We are very disappointed to hear about the experience you have had. We take all feedback onboard for improvements to our employee experience.

good bunch of lads there friendly

promise you all that you want to hear in the interview but don't actually give you what you applied for in the first place ,don't look out for you when things go wrong and very quick to blame and punish you for non-fault eras.

Pros

non

Cons

no support from management

7 October 2022

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stapletons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement