Start People Ltd

Start People Ltd Employee Reviews in Leyland

Nothing good to say about these.Rude unhelpful & have no concern for people trying to find work.Give decent agencies a bad name.Agencies like this need fining due to lack of help & apathy.
Cons
I was invited to an induction which went quite well .... They took photos of my passport and then took my bank details promising they would be in touch later that day with a start date .... That was on a Friday.... I did not receive a call that day and had to call myself on the Monday to be told that the person I wanted to speak to was on his lunch and would ring me back when he was off his lunch .... Needless to say I didn't get a call back . Dont waste your time and money turning up for induction with this company , they are unprofessional and they took details off me which I would not have handed over had I known this was going to happen if I could give no stars I would have .... AVOID AT ALL COSTS
Cons
Agency staff actually threatened to go out back and beat the entire work force as one lad stole a chocolate bar from the canteen. Then did not pay my last 2 weeks wages. Almost every day you would be told there are 50 more people waiting to take your job and you got told to work most weekends and was threatened by bieng sacked if you did not agree or saifd you had plans already. The other people working via the agency where nice people, apart from that. This agency is shocking and I would love to see them shut down so those mules have to undergo the same wrath when finding a new job.
Pros
The other people I worked with.
Cons
Mess about with wages and payslips, Dont always pay you, Aggresive and threatening staff.
I went for an interview for a packing operative role and ended up having interview for a retail assistant role. The one who I spoke to on the line hasn't provided me with any information regarding the job but booked me in for an interview straight away and hasn't allowed me to ask any question. Waste of time.