Staybrite Solar

Staybrite Solar Employee Reviews

It was a fun environment to work in, but not very professional at all. Most people were there just to earn their wage and didn't really care about the product they were selling.
Very poor management style and culture the appointments you were given could sometimes take over an hour to get there and the customer would refuse entry.
If you enjoy working commission only working for the next available appointment then this job is for you. However they have since gone bust. I was one of the top performers earning some months £4k per month.
Pros
Good commission
Cons
Poor work life balance
On a daily basis we'd make calls to possible and potential customers filling out questionnaires and offering them all information on solar energy for there property, i learnt about the use of solar and different techniques whilst on the phone, the co-workers were incredible i met some really good people who i'm still in touch with, the hardest part of the job would be consistently getting results/sales and the most enjoyable part of the job would be being around that group of people
Pros
good working hours
Cons
Saturday work
It's awfully ran. Management don't have a clue how to treat staff let alone run a business, they sent people home unpaid if they didn't book an appointment in the morning pointless
Pros
Cons
The whole job
A good place to work in regards to team work and customer service, the hardest part of the job is handling the pressure which i believe i did well and when you regularly hit your targets it is a very good feeling.
wouldnt want to review tbh but it was fun for a while and when it all hits the fan after 9-7pm and weekends you just have to leave, well i did anyway
Pros
hour lunch and 5 min break
Cons
I would arrive at the office at 9:00am to gather relevant documents and stationary for work. I like to get in a little early to organise myself ready for the working day. 9:30am start work.Ring through data on sheets and conduct 5-7 minute surveys with homeowners. Send qualifying leads to team leader for a call back later on in the day. Target would be 5 leads and hour which I would always exceed. As I acted as both lead generator and team leader I would then call the leads generated by colleagues in the afternoon. Target for appointments would be 2 by end of shift.When calling leads back, check all information is correct. Run through 20 minute script with customer to book an appointment for a rep to go out to see the with regards to solar pv. No hard selling involved however interest must be raised to insure the lead doesn't 'blow out' when the rep attends a meet.Most of the people in the office were young and on many occasions unprofessional. I did not enjoy the general work ethic of others but that did not mean I acted the same. I would always keep a high level of professionalism and do my job accordingly.Generating the leads came easy and naturally to me as I have many years experience in similar roles.Setting appointment also came naturally as I hold natural negotiating skills, I can lead a conversation and be persuasive on the phone without being pushy or making the customer feel they are obliged to agree. I enjoy talking to people in general and over the phone about a product, which is again, something that comes naturally to me.The hardest part of the role would - more...
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Staybrite Solar?
  1. Employee reviews