Steve Caunce Ltd

Steve Caunce Ltd Employee Reviews for Associate

Just don't do it...

I have had some seriously bad jobs in my time but this place is an absolute joke!!! Didnt last a week at the place, how guys have been there years is beyond me

Pros

Cons

Long hours, only paid minimum wage while driving

Dont Bother

terrible company, made a massive mistake leaving a reputable drainage company in order to work for cance. Found most of the equipment in very poor condition and dangerous to use and the fact that to "earn a bonus" you where expected to invent jobs like patching and dig work all at the customers expense.

Pros

Non

Cons

Many

I have had some bad jobs.... but this, this is the worst by far!

Just awful, avoid it at all costs.. They have you working stupid and very long hours with very little warning, so having a social life is completely out the question. The managers haven't a clue what day it is, neither does anyone in the office. You end up being a little run around for the 'first men' and you get treated and spoken too like scum.. (not all first men, but most) There's very little to no structural training. They give you a booklet to fill out once with your first men once you have better knowledge, however the first men can never be bothered to go through it with you.. so you have got to train yourself basically. They have you working all over the country with little to zero notice. So if you was working in Scotland or London for example, you have to be there for 8am. that means setting off at 4 (sometimes earlier) to get there for then. not good if you finish your previous shift at 6 or 7 pm. Once you're away, there's a chance you'll be staying out all week.. not good if you have dependents or a partner, kiss goodbye to your life in other words... I could go on and on... I'm not saying your experience will be like this, but mine was and I have heard other stories to which are pretty much the same as mine. My advise would be to stay clear, much easier, sociable and better paid jobs out there.

Pros

Cons

everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Steve Caunce Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7