Sticks'n'sushi

Sticks'n'sushi Employee Reviews

Great place to work with amazing people and unforgettable experience as a BOH and FOH

Great company with great mixture of Danish Japanese culture! Great opportunity to meet amazing and interesting people, opportunity to learn and explore the company ethics and etc.

Pros

Yes indeed

Cons

Depends

Productive and fun Workplace

The team was great. Healthy competitive and driving everyone to have fun at work and enjoy themselves while working with a great smile, providing the best service

Pros

Staff food. Perkbox

Cons

Overall a good place to work, as long as you do your job right you will be left alone. Intense training for three months usually but the pay is worth it as service charge in some restaurants can be very high.

Not my place

My experience was not amazing. They promised me x amount of money per year and I got paid less. When questioned there was apparently no prof of this conversation. 2 weeks after I did not even get paid, when questioned, I was told this was not a mistake and then after the area manager got back to me and said I was right. Overall, I found them very unprofessional and unorganized.

Great pay.. that’s it.

Pay is NMW plus service charge which can total to around 13.00 to 15.00 an hour. Some managers often shout at you or do small things to purposely embarras you or show superiority in front of everyone. Expected to learn all the Japanese numbers, names of the fish in Japanese and to know every ingredient in every dish which is unrealistic for those that actually have a life, and when you don’t know them all they will make you feel small. Although they are quite flexible with hours but can also expect you to centre your whole life around workwhen they are doing the rotas

This is us

As general manager, I had the responsibility of all my previous roles, with the addition of weekly manager meetings, and monthly companywide operations meetings, double checking the P&L produced by the finance department and presenting this to the directors monthly. I oversaw recruitment from start to finish for the new open, as well as making sure all legal requirements are met to operate a business. I had full responsibility of my site and supported the other 4 restaurants when required.

The best ever

Sticks was a very fun educational job that thrived on teamwork. Everyone worked together which was one of my favourite things to give the best most amazing experience that you will always remember. Everyone is so supportive and if you have an interest in food I would highly recommend you considering here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sticks'n'sushi. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

4.1Job security/advancement

Sticks'n'sushi Reviews by Location

• Sticks'n'sushi
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?