Stickyeyes
Stickyeyes Employee Review

Great career start

10 June 2017
Great starting point with great people and loads of fun. Very nice environment to work in. Unfortunately not much opportunity for development and not very open to new ideas.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Massages, Night Outs, Work Environment
Cons
Salary, Holidays, Opportunities for development
11 November 2020
seo (Former Employee) - Leeds, West Yorkshire
I got panic attacks and anxiety because of the high pressure, heavy work load and lack of support working for this company. If you value your happiness don't work here. You will have no work/life balance. HR have tried to focus more on employee mental health but make no effort to relieve your work load by recruiting more people or delivering on solutions. When I worked here, my manager didn't make time for me even when I asked for help. I worked so hard for this company and I felt so undervalued and unappreciated. It's very corporate and it's not a nice atmosphere. No one talks to one another because everyone is so busy, they won't spare a minute to help you. The hours are long and you'll end up working weekends. Honestly, build your own dreams, otherwise you'll end up working really hard for someone else's.
Pros
free drinks
Cons
long hours, high-pressure, corporate atmosphere, no one talks to each other, talking behind your back kind of culture
20 April 2020
Finance Director (Former Employee) - Leeds, West Yorkshire
good to work and fun to be around long hours, great management team local transport, flexi time. great nights out for staff parties. All staff work well
17 February 2015
Head of Marketing / Senior Marketing Manager (Former Employee) - Leeds, ENG
One of the fastest growing digital agencies in the UK. A very innovative and exciting climate to work in and an agency I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new role.
Pros
Great social agenda i.e. Cocktail Clubs
Cons
Long Hours