Storal Learning

Storal Learning Employee Reviews in Urmston

Urmston3 reviews

4.1Job security & advancement

nurserychildcarechildlovelysupportivelearningstaffsetting

Supportive with children's best interest at heart

I transferred to Old Croft’s bank from another Storal setting as I wanted to experience another nursery after working there for 4 years. Old Croft’s bank & Storal are supporting me to gain additional qualifications as I have learnt a lot through training in house. I am excited about what the future has in store for me and love that the team are like family. OCB are very supportive and I would like to progress into management some day, using the promotion pathway. OCB allows us to have freedom with our planning & for me that is essential as a practitioner, two days are never the same and I love the challenge that we all face together.😊

Pros

supportive team and continuous development

Cons

hardwork but rewarding

Great management team!

The nursery as a whole is a great place to work with lovely staff and supportive managers. The nursery is currently working on many improvements and they love to hear each individual staff members inputs.

Pros

Good vibes

Cons

Typical nursery wages

Insights into Storal Learning

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Inclusive work environment

Family feel and welcoming atmosphere

I worked for storal learning at the rocking horse site in audenshaw before covering at the old Croft bank site in urmston and I decided to stay there as I was happy and welcomed and felt like I belonged. The management and all the team were great and us and all of the children are like a big family it’s like a home from home. There are plenty of opportunities for promotion and learning and development while on the job too.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Storal Learning. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement