Storal Learning

Storal Learning Employee Reviews for Nursery Assistant

Nursery Assistant6 reviews
United Kingdom6 reviews

Amazing nursery!

I did my level 2 and level 3 training here in order to achieve my qualifications and it was such an amazing experience. Everyone is so kind and loving towards one another and they all have such wonderful bonds with the parents which is crucial while working at a nursery. The amount of effort and love that is contributed towards the children is unbelievable. The staff are professional and the management is amazing too. The manager is lovely and a very understanding and caring person. To summarise it all up - a very wonderful nursery and I will be sending my future children there. Keep up the hard work!

Horrible management

Horrible company to work for. Management do not work in a orderly manner. They believe they're better than everyone else, although they too started as a practioner. Other practitioners can be two faced and talk about you behind your back. Of all the companies I have worked for this one is the worst. Avoid applying here. They claim to support mental health but they don't.

Insights into Storal Learning

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues

Its was good

Gettig to kmow the children was grate. This was also work experience in year 10. I got on with some of the staff but not all. Also this is what I thought I wanted to do but after working with theses I decided this wasn't for me

awful company

i worked at this company for 1 year doing an apprenticeship .get treated like a slave doing the jobs that other staff couldn't be bothered to do.terrible working hours.staff had their own children at the nursery and they was more of a priority.i witnessed physical abuse from a certain member of staff i raised my concerns to managers but nothing got done about it even though the staff involved had history of allegations previous. i would never put my child in a nursery after working at this one knowing what really goes on.

Pros

break times

Cons

long hours poor staff team

A fun enviroment

I done work experience here and i really enjoyed it. I learn so much skills from there. Everyone is really well manered. The co-workers there are all very easy to get along with.

fun workplace

i enjoyed my placement at the rocking horse nursey. everyday was fun doing activities with the children. i had to organise all activites,rooms,sleeptime and dinner. it was a busy job but i enjoyed it and like working in a busy environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Storal Learning. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Storal Learning
  • Nursery Assistant
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?