Storal Learning

Practitioner7 reviews
United Kingdom7 reviews

3.9Pay & benefits

Proud employee

This is an amazing company to work for as it provides a lot of opportunities to stretch our abilities. If you are looking to progress and grown within the sector, the opportunities are provided and where they are not readily available, they have the promotion process available. During the COVID-19 pandemic, they have proved that they are THE company to work for from their handing of the situation. We were kept updated at all stages when there was a lot of uncertainty in the country. The continued to pay our full salaries for a period and then they sought our approval before we were furloughed. We were provided information, exercises and workbook to help our mental health. The Headoffice teams including the Directors, HR and Payroll, are all great and they are doing an amazing job. Proud to work for this company.

Fantastic nursery

Edgbaston Nursery School is a very fast pasted nursery with busy rooms. Each room has a head of room who are really supportive and a good management team who are involved and help out in the rooms each day. There is room to grow in this nursery and we are challenged to always achieve more for both ourselves and the children. The nursery has recently changed owners, but this has not effected the daily running of the nursery. Overall a great nursery to be working for!

Pros

Opportunity to progress

Cons

Insights into Storal Learning

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Inclusive work environment

Awful company

This company took over the nursery I worked for and Soon went down hill. All this company care about is money And not about the welfare or safeguarding of the children. They don’t care about their staff! Constantly short staff and expect staff just to deal with being over ratio daily! And not the staff that actually work in the rooms that are constantly stressed and fed up But all they see is money money money .

Great job

Great company to work for, managment are kind and considerate. Lots of employee benefits that everyone can partake in. Very thorough with checking for references etc to get you into work asap.

Horrible

Terrible management! No respect for the staff! No leading by example! No team players every one is out for themselves! Horrible atmosphere to be around! Worst nursery Iv ever worked in!

excellent management team.

This nursery was a brilliant place to work. The management dealt with any enquires you may of had, also encouraging your creative input to the nursery.

Welcoming

A nursery which is fast paced those who look for a challenge will enjoy. I learnt a lot and there are plenty of training opportunities Staff are inducted an will be shown around The staff are welcoming

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Storal Learning. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Storal Learning
  • Practitioner
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?