Storal Learning

Storal Learning Employee Reviews for Senior Nurse Practitioner

Senior Nurse Practitioner3 reviews
United Kingdom3 reviews

3.9Pay & benefits

Best I’ve ever worked for!

I’ve worked for Storal Learning since our company was taken over by them. Recently, I had a query and I emailed the company directors and asked them a query I had, I was messaged back within an hour and they were very professional and informative. With everything that has just taken place, world wide pandemic, I feel it really proved we were working for a reputable company who genuinely cares for their workforce. We were kept updated regularly and management informed us as soon as they knew anything themselves. I am very happy with the company and the benefits that come with the job are lovely too!

Productive nursery and a fun place to work at

I have been a senior staff member for some time and I enjoy my time at storal learning, management are supportive and help you out whenever is needed, great communication with all parents, happy to be here

Insights into Storal Learning

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Inclusive work environment

Amazing

Caring owners who support staff and have the staff best interest at heart. Amazing management team, very informative and helpful. If you are thinking of a career with Storal learning, please do it! Amazing company, brilliant benefit package. Work can be busy, work can be demanding but in what childcare isn’t! Truly the best company I have worked for. You won’t regret it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Storal Learning. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement