Stream

Stream Employee Reviews

United Kingdom9 reviews

3.2Pay & benefits

stream

call centre environment, well organised and friendly staff. new offices and good atmosphere. accessible from city centre and by bus/train/car parking available

People were brilliant but it's just your standard call centre

The people in the teams were brilliant to work with. Facilities were really good with their own cafe. They have a progression program but people would wait years before being able to enter it

worst company ever!!!!

money is no good. Worst hours and shifts. Bonus is a myth. Managers have not got a clue and most managers wont even speak to you unless your chest or backside is hanging out. Log ins never work. Sack people for no apparent reason. Seen it happen many times. For the job you do and the grief u take you arent rewarded at all. Same ppl win the so called incentives all the time. The money is woeful also.

Pros

nout

Cons

bad hours. bad wage. managers couldnt care less.

Friendly place to work with a nice work atmosphere. The management do not really get involved with the teams and just work on their own. not a good philosophy in my opinion.

Fun place to work

it was incredibly rewarding because of the skills and the nous that you pick up on the job. It was very expansive and relentless. It is a continually fluid and pressurised environment. Certainly when I was there the company was battling the ratings and the pressure was on on everybody to focus intensely. It was one of my proudest adventure and given a chance I would do it again.

Pros

Many pros

Cons

the Egypt technical center in Africa was giving us a hard time

social workplace

Very social workplace, always has new challenges to meet and exceed. A target driven workplace where you can see and track your progress and achievements providing a clear picture of over-achievement and rewards for doing so.

Pros

co workers

Cons

management

Workplace Vodafone

Maintaining a high level of customer service on all calls made and received, evaluating the customer's problem and being able to find a solution without the customer feeling undervalued. Co-operate with other members of my team and establish a professional relationship with my manager. Working to achieve all my weekly targets and meeting any deadlines set by my manager. Assisting team members whenever needed, also recognizing problems any new members to the team experience and making sure they are properly trained to avoid any further occurrences. Monitoring sales that I have made daily and working on ways to improve my sales technique.

Pros

free parking

Cons

unsuitable hours

Poor

Not a good place to work, very dirty and bad management. Call centre work, I hit all the target set on a weekly and monthly basis, however they would always find a reason not to pay full commission.

Energetic and a place to learn

Stream:20 starts at 9:30 very particular about timeGot to learn how to handle SEO and PPC campaign.Cooperative coowerkers

Pros

a free lunch once in a month

Cons

busy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stream. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement