Stroud Resourcing

Stroud Resourcing Reviews: Working at Stroud Resourcing

United Kingdom3 reviews

Exciting company with dedicated training & career progression

I joined the business over 5 years ago and have received consistent and comprehensive training since I started. I have progressed from Trainee Recruitment Consultant to Managing Consultant within this period, allowing me to develop great communication skills and build my confidence both personally and professionally. My base salary has increased over 70% during this period and my commission has enabled me to achieve personal goals such as renovating a house, travelling to Thailand and getting my puppy! I love the variety of working within recruitment, we talk with people from all walks of life and support our clients to fill challenging vacancies. Its a rewarding and thrilling role. You have to be able to take rejection, we can sometimes make up to 100 calls a day where people don't answer or the stock answer is no, but the reward of securing someone their dream role easily outweighs this :). If you want a career that offers a great challenge, gives you great opportunity to earn and offers lots of variety then this is perfect!

Pros

Friendly Team, Office Dogs, Regular days out/socials, Supportive SMT

Cons

Recruitment requires a lot of resilience and you need to be tenacious to succeed within this role.

Friendly and supportive team, a great place to work!

I have been working at Stroud Resourcing for over 2 years and I have enjoyed every minute of it. The role itself is exciting and unlike working for a large corporate organisation working at Stroud Resourcing is like being part of an extended family. Both colleagues and management really encourage you to do well. Your hard work is really recognized and valued this ranges from thoughtful messages of encouragement to regular social events and days out to celebrate the teams achievements. There is a lovely culture within the business and if you are someone who is ambitious and has the desire to work hard then you can achieve some fantastic rewards. Since joining my career has developed year upon year and I have learnt some fantastic skills - communication, plate-spinning, organisation, to be tenacious and many more!

Management & colleagues that care, with an excellent culture

Stroud Resourcing are an excellent company to work for.Management are supportive and invested in employees growth and wellbeing. There is always a wonderful atmosphere both in the office and when working remotely, with a motivational, friendly team at the core. Hard work is recognised and rewarded and I feel like valued team member.We love to celebrate the end of month & quarters and the MD always goes the extra mile to make sure we know that we are appreciated.I love working for Stroud Resourcing - it's so refreshing to work for an employer that is transparent, keeps you up-to-date on business progress and genuinely cares!

Pros

Friday early finish, team lunches, living wage employer, flexible, monthly events

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stroud Resourcing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement