Stuart

Stuart Employee Reviews

It's not a bad job if you don't mind minimum wage, since you have infinite freedom. Work as much or as little as you want (if you can book slots). You can end up 8 miles from you start location if you're unlucky, but to avoid this you can work off slot or use another company app. However it's usually best to have the per hour guarantee unless it's very busy. Nice cycling job, explore the city and earn what you need.
Pros
Flexibility, exercise
Cons
Low pay, rain, doing taxes
Working for them is a bit confusing as there are a lot of rules and mechanics around booking slots and working in them that are not always fully explained. They also don't really reply to messages even though they have a chat feature. The pay is ok but you can't really live off of these apps, don't bet on doing them forever and they are also very tiring. Good luck in life I don't wish this kind of work on you.
Pros
Slightly better than Uber
Cons
Long hours, bad rider support, poor gps
i first applied at this company almost a year ago, emailed them chasing the progress of my application they come back with "not on boarding in your area", everytime. And I keep on seeing new members regularly. I think to work for such a company you have to buy your way in, see a man on the inside and literally pay them to add you to the system. very disappointing.
Pros
take forever to get you on board
Stuart is one the most competitive delivery company's out there, paying better rates than Uber Eats. Your pay is weekly and you can see a running total of your earnings. They link you to support with filing your tax return and provide some employee perk schemes (they're not amazing but alright). They run competitions and keep staff updated with newsletters on any upcoming events or changes.The help centre staff are polite, quick to respond and very helpful!The only downsides to this job is as a car driver expect to wear your vehicle down quickly if you are doing full time hours. Regular maintenance is a must! Insurance can be pricey but it is easy to make the money up.
Pros
Flexible, Self Employed, Support Centre, Stress free
Cons
Will wear down your vehicle
This is yet another ridiculous company that won't be lasting too much longer,surely their days are numbered. There's far too many reasons for keeping your distance from this company but heres just one.....I told them I changed my mind about starting work for them but they still sent me out a delivery bag,it cost me £5 to return it to them and they won't pay me for doing so (despite the thermal bag being worth £30!) Not a proper job.
Cons
Their business model is not fair like competitors. They have lack of everything in every department. They need to learn from competitors. Paying more money to drivers wont save their business but fair policy will keep them alive.Recently they have terminated hard working drivers due to petty reasons like " we couldn't geo localized you" it is more because of internet in bed weather internet doesn't work properly every one knows that but they terminated drivers those who are working in every weather, paying insurance, taxes, petrol wear tear expanses etc. They will terminate you because you were in the restaurant waiting too long to collect order, its down to restaurant not driver. They will terminate you because you register as a biker but you start using car ( Slef employees should be able to decide what type of transport they want to use) transport type can be changed due weather conditions, in winter you cant use bicycle easily or motor bike ,in summer bikes are preferred transport but they will terminate you for this reason.In some cases they suddenly discovered that some drivers insurance are not genuine in the middle of the year and can't be bothered to confirm with the insurance provider but it easy for them to terminate them poor self employed delivery driver.There behaviour and attitude as a employer is not professional and not worthy to work for them.They need to think who drive your business the delivery driver, if you keep doing this someone else fill that space. Treat your employees as you treating customer otherwise you will become history like other - more...
Pros
Pay rate
Cons
Unfair and wrong treatment with driver
Get paid on how hard you work, no manager , helpful support team. Competitive rates of pay compared to other couriers. Can be used full time or part time
After 5 weeks of going back and forwards supplying innumerable documents, filling in forms and doing tests, I gave up and found a job elsewhere. Then a week later I got an email saying that my application was on hold, but I could resume it. No thanks. I've got better things to do with my time. Maybe they're a good company to work for, but I never found out (not for the lack of trying...)
I have been working as delivery driver for long time. I just want to help you in your journey. With no slott option you have full flexibility in work.
Pros
1, it pays the highest for each delivery on an average. 2, it shows you where is restaurant and customer at the beginning. 3, You can cancel job in first three minutes in no slott option. 4, It has slott system with conditions with minimum wage.
Cons
1 help with chat who will give you any info wrong or right following their interest, 2 they don't have clear waiting at customer address policy, 3 the app itself has wrong info about waiting time in restaurant and customer, 4 you might do more long distance orders than other platforms.
The company pay you for delivery plus bonus per delivery only Friday and Saturday. The other days, you can get multipliers for example: 1.1 or 1.3 that mean 3x1.1 = £3.3 or in case of bonus, £3+multiplier=3,3+bonus £2 = £5.3 per delivery. If you do 2 deliveries/ hour you get around £10/hour. Sometimes you get 1 delivery in 3-4 hours because they setup the system to give deliveries to the ones are closer or the ones that have scooters and the ones that have priority... that is discrimination, really. You are not paid for waiting time in restaurants and if you don't contact customer service, they can flag you and if you get a few flags, they can close your account. There is no option in the app to say, I received the order from the restaurant, i'm on my way to deliver. There should be a button in the app to be pressed when the rider arrived at the restaurant and one after the rider collected the order from restaurant and from that time should have an elapsed time to deliver. They made a lottery bonus for riders but they cut the weekend bonuses for a delivery... The minimum hours you can work, you don't get it... because they are secured for other older riders or i don't know because everyone complains they can't get a place to have minimum hours... even if you get, you can get from 2 hours to 4 hours ... I have applied from march and got interviewed in June.. really ? They send me a 60 Litre backpack... around 3 Kg ... and they say you can deliver 12 kg. Okay, and the backpack wight about 3 kg... also I seen nobody in my life with a 60 Litre backpack... in their - more...
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Not enough work
I will try to stay as neutral as possible, worked nearly 4 years for these guys on and off. My 1st year was really good I made some good serious money. Now I am lucky to make £4.00 in six hours. I talk to support and their response is always generic saying the same thing again and again...
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Not reliable work with a steady income
Wouldn’t recommend this company no interest in employees and always men on the ground who get blamed for mistakes never managements fault and unrealistic time frames
Working at Stuart was enjoyable to a level, and at another level, it was very difficult. The enjoyable aspect comes from the teams, people are welcoming to new members and quit inclusive to all people. The difficulties lay in management, demands were flying from multiple directions which conflicted each other, and no real structure. This may have changed since. For a young start-up, you would expect it to be more idea-driven, but they were quick to dismiss ideas from anyone new or not at management level. Hours were not friendly and the work-life balance tilted a lot more towards work.
Will start by saying the flexibility of this job can be wonderful, however there is very rarely enough shifts to earn a full time wage. They encourage you to work ‘off slot’ (basically means with no hourly wage) on a per-delivery basis, but there aren’t enough deliveries for this to be viable. If you take more than your allocated break time to (for example) change your tyre, they will take away your wages for the entire shift.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Not enough hours, not enough jobs, no compassion for workers
I feel good to work with u because I am still interested to get Stuart company. And the company is very popular in the world and in my city of Birmingham.
Putting your name down for shifts allows you to have full control of when to work, online timetable. Always in the loop of updates through email on a weekly basis and your personal performance rating from customers for personal development Helped me learn how to read a map, understanding customers needs and catering before seeing them and just what it means to be apart of a team
It's ok, sometimes too quite. The app is ok and easy to use. If you can tell us when can we deliver other things that food deliveries in Leicester? Best regards
Was not difficult to work there and he was quite friendly rarely got mad if you did something wrong and would help you, if you were to need some help.
Pretty good opportunity for someone looking a flexibility on his career. Amazing help and guidance from support team. I would love to recommend this rewarding job to everyone.
A good company but lacks social life and any office fun. There are minimal benefits and incentives to work hard. Lacks progression as the business itself is stagnating, as is the general industry.
You get to know the town very well and get to meet new people that are apart of your team you can goto big events with other people that work in the job also
Pros
Keeps you on your feet, get discounts on alot of things, events
Cons
Sometimes not busy
  1. Employee reviews