Stuart

Stuart Job security & advancement reviews

A good company but lacks social life and any office fun. There are minimal benefits and incentives to work hard. Lacks progression as the business itself is stagnating, as is the general industry.
After 5 weeks of going back and forwards supplying innumerable documents, filling in forms and doing tests, I gave up and found a job elsewhere. Then a week later I got an email saying that my application was on hold, but I could resume it. No thanks. I've got better things to do with my time. Maybe they're a good company to work for, but I never found out (not for the lack of trying...)
I feel good to work with u because I am still interested to get Stuart company. And the company is very popular in the world and in my city of Birmingham.
Pretty good opportunity for someone looking a flexibility on his career. Amazing help and guidance from support team. I would love to recommend this rewarding job to everyone.
You can work as hard as you want do as many hours as you want but it's never appreciated, you can do the favours and cover for them when they have no drivers, but no appreciation, i was setup for termination from them. There support team made me wait 25mins for a return job , the rule is 10min, and i got terminated for waiting too long (more than 10min) . The support guy who made me wait didnt help me, I waited 2 weeks for a reply and they didnt even wanna listen to me just kept saying you've been terminated although we are self employed and under no obligation to make deliveries within the estimated timeframe, and btw I delivered all my packages straight away, a few times I forgot to mark my job off and that's all. My wife pregnant and they left me in a right situation.
I applied for this job twice and they never got back to me. They sent me links to watch vids and answer questions after, said I passed but resent link
Cons
Never got the chance to work there. They don't reply