Stuart

Stuart Management reviews

Working at Stuart was enjoyable to a level, and at another level, it was very difficult. The enjoyable aspect comes from the teams, people are welcoming to new members and quit inclusive to all people. The difficulties lay in management, demands were flying from multiple directions which conflicted each other, and no real structure. This may have changed since. For a young start-up, you would expect it to be more idea-driven, but they were quick to dismiss ideas from anyone new or not at management level. Hours were not friendly and the work-life balance tilted a lot more towards work.
This is yet another ridiculous company that won't be lasting too much longer,surely their days are numbered. There's far too many reasons for keeping your distance from this company but heres just one.....I told them I changed my mind about starting work for them but they still sent me out a delivery bag,it cost me ÂŁ5 to return it to them and they won't pay me for doing so (despite the thermal bag being worth ÂŁ30!) Not a proper job.
Pros
Cons
Wouldn’t recommend this company no interest in employees and always men on the ground who get blamed for mistakes never managements fault and unrealistic time frames