Stuart

Stuart Pay & benefits reviews

It's not a bad job if you don't mind minimum wage, since you have infinite freedom. Work as much or as little as you want (if you can book slots). You can end up 8 miles from you start location if you're unlucky, but to avoid this you can work off slot or use another company app. However it's usually best to have the per hour guarantee unless it's very busy. Nice cycling job, explore the city and earn what you need.
Pros
Flexibility, exercise
Cons
Low pay, rain, doing taxes
Get paid on how hard you work, no manager , helpful support team. Competitive rates of pay compared to other couriers. Can be used full time or part time
I have been working as delivery driver for long time. I just want to help you in your journey. With no slott option you have full flexibility in work.
Pros
1, it pays the highest for each delivery on an average. 2, it shows you where is restaurant and customer at the beginning. 3, You can cancel job in first three minutes in no slott option. 4, It has slott system with conditions with minimum wage.
Cons
1 help with chat who will give you any info wrong or right following their interest, 2 they don't have clear waiting at customer address policy, 3 the app itself has wrong info about waiting time in restaurant and customer, 4 you might do more long distance orders than other platforms.
I will try to stay as neutral as possible, worked nearly 4 years for these guys on and off. My 1st year was really good I made some good serious money. Now I am lucky to make £4.00 in six hours. I talk to support and their response is always generic saying the same thing again and again...
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Not reliable work with a steady income
Will start by saying the flexibility of this job can be wonderful, however there is very rarely enough shifts to earn a full time wage. They encourage you to work ‘off slot’ (basically means with no hourly wage) on a per-delivery basis, but there aren’t enough deliveries for this to be viable. If you take more than your allocated break time to (for example) change your tyre, they will take away your wages for the entire shift.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Not enough hours, not enough jobs, no compassion for workers
A good company but lacks social life and any office fun. There are minimal benefits and incentives to work hard. Lacks progression as the business itself is stagnating, as is the general industry.
Was the good place to work 4 months ago. But now too many drivers on roads. You need to work 7 days a week to get money if it’s a full time work. Support is useless especially in busy days. And forget about minimum guarantee pay.
Pros
No bosses
Cons
Not enough jobs
Stuatt is a nice company , very professional , good earning for the rider . Keep same. Have a lot benefits like be free in the city and enjoy and contra like bad weather and silly people in traffic what shooting (deliveroo)
Pros
Free any time
Cons
Dangerous traffic
£ 8/ hour ? Really? £ 800 / week? Really? Where ? Maybe someone who has received this tipe of money can put a review here ! You received £ 8 / hour , but for car you need to take list £2/hour because of Zego rubbish, also you have to pay for petrol , road tax, car repairs to keep going , tax, etc ! So if you remain with £5/ hour , be happy! Also not all time Slots available, and nobody care about nobody apart of Stuart Support witch is the best part from this Company! I would not blaim Stuart, because is same like Deliveroo or Uber , so they just take advantage from Delivery Market! But in time , because nobody care , quality of services will be lower because quality of drivers-riders will be changing! How many drivers are in debt because of this type of job ?? Bonuses ? Yes , but not enough to cover you hard working and you costs ! Shame because there are lots of quality people, but I don't know how long ! So , after you reading my review and still like to try it wish you Good luck! But if you have something better with you time...maybe not for £ 800/ week,...just do it!
Pros
Money in time
Cons
Being my own boss is good it is a relaxed workplace as I’m not confined in one place, it keeps me fit and active. I have learnt how to navigate my way around local areas my job pays depending on how hard I work and what I want to earn the wage is not set and fluctuates solely on personal performance.
Pros
Own schedule. Flexible working day.
Cons
The demand for deliveries can be very low and my day can take longer if it is not busy.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Stuart?
Nice job spread in many parts of the town, only problem sometimes can be the shortage of slots in the week in preferred areas, but workmates really next to each other always ready to help.
Pros
You can get free drinks or food sometimes. Also tips if really lucky.
Cons
Rain, cars, wind
On first look Stuart appears to be a fun company to work for. In reality their 'self employed' status which couriers hold is exploitation. Low wages for central London, no insurance, sick pay or holiday pay.
enjoy hay making and looking after the horse and getting the bales together and stacked together
Pros
go home for lunch