Study Group

Study Group Employee Reviews in Stockton-on-Tees

This was one of the best jobs of my career. The role was fast paced, but that is education. It was really satisfying to have the interaction with and to help the students. The staff are lovely and everyone is supportive. You need to have a good level of skills and the ability to think for yourself, but the pay and job descriptions reflect that. The roles generally require a degree multi-tasking so you need to be able to manage your time effectively. The company is very people focused and my opinion really goes over and above to support staff however they can. If you have the skills required, you are a hard worker and student focused then don't hesitate to apply.
Pros
Great staff and good team ethos, Lots of training given, opportunities for career advancement., 25 days paid holiday PA
I strongly recommend against working for Studygroup. Staff that work hard only get burdened with more tasks and responsibilities. Staff often work over thier hours and many have left due to work place bullying. Higher management have no regard for workload and often change thier mind last minute.Students are just a money source and higher management don't really care for thier overall wellbeing.
Pros
Reasonable pay and decent teaching staff
Cons
Worst place I have ever worked, High turnover of staff, bullying culture which is enforced by higher management.