Study Group

Study Group Employee Reviews for Administrator

I have been working at the Brighton office for some time. While the people who I work closely with are delightful, the company as a whole is a mess. Staff are low paid despite having enormously complex and important roles within the company. Worse, we are infantilised by managers with incentives like hmv vouchers and trips to lasertag. There is little or no progression, with almost every job advertised going to an outside hire, and the executive team wonder why job satisfaction as at 55%. Worst of all, the Global Executive Team force us to celebrate them at every opportunity, as though bringing Crispy Creme twice a year and handing out roses to women on International Women's Day will make up for the boring and fragmented lives we have to lead. Can't wait to find something new.
Pros
Cons
No progression, un-meritocratic, terrible pay
Work for study group if you want to be worked like a slave and they still want more. Colleagues off sick with stress and high turnover of staff. Do not waste your time here. There are thousands of better organisations to choose from.
Pros
Honestly none
Cons