Study Group logo

Study Group Employee Reviews for Cleaner

Work-life balance

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 51 reviews

Avoid at all costs

You are thrown into one of the most unprofessional and unstable companies out there; DO NOT DO IT EVEN IF YOU ARE DESPERATE FOR MONEY, THERE IS BETTER. From my first day it was clear there was no management. No one knew what was going on, the protocols that were being used were disgusting. No training will be provided, the management don't care about you or any team you are part of, they will not help you in the long run. The practices that were used by staff that had been there 10+ Years were those that were being used by people who would normally only be a week into training in their profession. The management will always praise you for working hard (being overworked) then do nothing to solve the situation and pretend like nothing is wrong. I could go on for hours about this. A lot of old time staff there are very toxic and have management wrapper round their fingers; will also do the bare minimum. If you like to work hard and do things right, this is not the place for you. If you want to do the bare minimum, be unsafe and be underappreciated, then this is the place for you! Good luck people.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Study Group?