Study Group Employee Reviews for CleanerReview this company
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 51 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
You are thrown into one of the most unprofessional and unstable companies out there; DO NOT DO IT EVEN IF YOU ARE DESPERATE FOR MONEY, THERE IS BETTER. From my first day it was clear there was no management. No one knew what was going on, the protocols that were being used were disgusting. No training will be provided, the management don't care about you or any team you are part of, they will not help you in the long run. The practices that were used by staff that had been there 10+ Years were those that were being used by people who would normally only be a week into training in their profession. The management will always praise you for working hard (being overworked) then do nothing to solve the situation and pretend like nothing is wrong. I could go on for hours about this. A lot of old time staff there are very toxic and have management wrapper round their fingers; will also do the bare minimum. If you like to work hard and do things right, this is not the place for you. If you want to do the bare minimum, be unsafe and be underappreciated, then this is the place for you! Good luck people.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Study Group?
See more Study Group reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Study Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 51 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Study Group
- How should you prepare for an interview at Study Group?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Study Group?2 people answered
- What benefits does Study Group offer?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Study Group?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Study Group, what would be the reason?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Study Group?One person answered
- For the job, I would need Tier 2 Visa. Does Study group have a certificate of sponsorship ?One person answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Study Group?One person answered
- Interview question, I have been told the interview will consist of an Excel test, has anyone else co…
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Study Group?