Study Group Employee Reviews for Tutor in DurhamReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 51 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Good company to work for, genuinely interested in trying to meet employees' needs. Managers are approachable and flexible where they can be. Excellent, very supportive colleagues.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at Study GroupTutor positions, in Durham
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Study Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 51 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Study Group
- How should you prepare for an interview at Study Group?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Study Group?2 people answered
- What benefits does Study Group offer?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Study Group?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Study Group, what would be the reason?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Study Group?One person answered
- For the job, I would need Tier 2 Visa. Does Study group have a certificate of sponsorship ?One person answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Study Group?One person answered
- Interview question, I have been told the interview will consist of an Excel test, has anyone else co…
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Study Group?