Sugarman Medical

Sugarman Medical Employee Reviews

Once my client was finished with me. I had excellent feedback I struggled themto find me work. They simply said we have none I felt used and was not a professional approach by them.
I throughly enjoyed working with the company. Excellent teamwork due to relocation I had to leave.Chasing debt and Cleared the overdue for local authorities.
I am working with Sugarman Health and Wellbeing Leeds Complex.I am happy with the hours and pay rates. The office team is responsive and helping me all the time. The interview process was fast, online the staff members informed me about the job in all (contract, pay rate, paid holidays, and the training).I totally recommend the company if you are looking for hours at a good pay rate.I love my job and the client that I am working with.
Pros
Good pay rate; Flexible; Good hours
My time spent with Sugarman as far has been nothing but positive! Good recruitment process, they host Meet & Greets with clients they care for prior to the successful recruitment and empower the individual by giving them the choice as to who comes into there lives, good communication throughout from them as an employer, rota in advance, fair pay for the work, weekly Covid test provided, Provided with PPE regularly, within days of my recruitment with Sugarman I was able to book my covid vaccine also!
Pros
Fair pay, rota in advance.
Cons
Can be long hours.
I have been with Sugarman for a full year now and enjoy every minute with them. I have a great team I work with. The managers and staff members are absolutely amazing. They give you the option of how many hours you would like to work and send you for a meet and greet with potential clients to give you a feel for the job. Full training is always given online and in house. If you have trouble they always here to support you in any aspect off it. Through covid they have been an amazing support for myself and understood issues and concerns raised and solved them in no time. You always get notifications to renew your training and reminders about things they offer such as NVQ advancement. I had next to no experience in complex care before Sugarman but I received great training from the clinical nurse who is an absolute star and went from strength to strength. I hope I can stay with Sugarman till I retire.
Pros
Free training. Flexible hours
Cons
Non
Not the best company I’ve ever worked for however I was agency, the office staff are quite unorganised and would ring you whilst on shift asking to go to another shift which was frustrating.
Good when there are shifts available. Management ok but sometimes unapproachable. Pay is industry average. Mandatory training provided. Like any other agencies, work come and go.
The management are good.srtugling to get shift some times, you are never guarantee shift. Good place to work, but sometimes not enough jobs. Low rate for the job type of position
The management are good and friendly. but there are no career prospects in the job. Good place to work, but sometimes not enough jobs. Enjoyable but low rate .
Excellent working environment Excellent working team Good communication with staff and workers Good relationship with all colleagues Safe and well trustworthy
Awful Company, unprofessional staff, never paid on time let me without money right before Christmas, I said many times to the so called consultant that I can only work nights he keep sending me day shifts even now at half 9 pm sent me a text can you work in half hour then called me!!! I let go another agency because I was promised plenty of work shame on you wait you dont have any that is why you keep doing it, I wrote a letter of complaint to the head office in London still waiting for an answer, stay away people!!
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Office staff very friendly and helpful. Good rate of pay. Responsive to any problems or concerns. Only bad thing (but you have it with most home care agencies) if your client goes into hospital you might not get enough hours.
Pros
Good pay, supportive and friendly, a single place of work
Cons
Zero hour contract
Extensive training, which is excellent. Such in-depth information, for someone who had not worked within the field before sugar man gave me the opportunity to work in the complex environment.
The jb involves working with adults and young people with autism and challenging behaviours to live independently in their own home and to socialize in the community
The staff working at the offices are awful to try to talk to always laughing and joking away in the background while you’re trying your best to get more than one shift that week! Training was a joke Half their clients are clients that no one else will take because the clients are either abusive towards carers or the staff at the homes are awful
Unorganised and stressful could be better but have lovely clients to work with. Clients are farr away from eachother to travel to and is not worth the travel time. Need to be longer calls. No support for carers and is all about the money for them.
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing Poole have a professional and friendly office. Their staff are supportive and I feel valued as a team member. I have recommended friends to come and work here. They have competitive pay rates, free training and a refer a friend scheme. I really like their ethos and values as they are the same as mine. Recruitment took a little while as they were matching me up with the right client. But I really like working for them.
I remember working in this care home it was busy morning where staff going up and down. This service uses need help with daily routine while I was helping the service users was so happy and grateful
Some staffs are good like tasneem but the rest don't have your time I cannot recommend to any body as management are a joke job and life pattern is zerp
I was injured in work by my client while working for them and I was treated really badly by the company after the incident as a result I wasnt offered suitable work and as a result I was pushed out of the company
When I started sugarman I was always getting shifts they was very fair in distribution of hours and the pay was fairly good too some shifts offering higher hourly rate. The staff at sugarman are a good group and the manger is also fair and does know most of the staff there. I will always recommend sugarman to friends and family who say they need a flexible job and good pay, thanks for having me and if I ever need a flexible role again I will definitely come back.
  1. Employee reviews