Sunnamusk
Happiness score is 46 out of 100

Sunnamusk Employee Reviews

United Kingdom14 reviews

Terrible management

Higher management are always clueless when asked questions and they need to be pestered if you want answers to anything. Decent job for someone wanting a part time job whilst at college/uni but would never work full time here. Can get very competitive with other staff as it is a commission based job. Commission is very good but you need to hit target to get it which can be very difficult to achieve a lot of the time depending on the location.

Pros

5% Commission

Cons

Poor management

horrible place to work at

i have never in my life worked for such a horrendous, mean, and clueless hr and higher team. hr has 2-0 braincells which barely work on a good day, hated it so so much.

Pros

Cons

depression

Insights into Sunnamusk

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues

Not suitable for a full time job

Higher management are always clueless when asked questions and they need to be pestered if you want answers to anything. Decent job for someone wanting a part time job whilst at college/uni but would never work full time here. Can get very competitive with other staff as it is a commission based job.Regional manager seems clueless on how to do his job . Every good store manager have left the job.

Pros

25% discount to be used twice a month

Cons

Everything else

Friendly

I worked for Sunnamusk for 5 years and it was a great experience. The management team have always been helpful and the environment is friendly. The owners and management always look after their staff. The job comes with lots of benefits as there are lots of incentives put in place to do well e.g. cash rewards, dinners and holidays. I have never had any issues working with the company during my time working there, if i had a problem the staff have was always listened to and solved it immediately. Overall, i would recommend working for Sunnamusk asi thoroughly enjoyed working there and plan on returning to help out my store when i can.

Stressful environment

Stressful workplace environment Competitive colleagues No job security Unfair payIncreasing targets No colleague welfare No rest during working hours, constantly on your feet

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Constantly standing throughout workday

A great flexible place to work

Working at Sunnamusk allows you to go at your own slow and steady pace which enables a work-life balance and I find that really convenient as I am a student so the flexibility that this workplace offers is really important to me.1

Pros

5% commission

Excellent company to work for with lots of benefits

I've been working at Sunnamusk for around 4 months and I have enjoyed my time here so far - My colleagues are helpful and we do not hesitate to help each other out when needed. One of the many good things about here is that you get to establish a connection with customers who are also interested in perfume like me - Also meeting frequent and loyal customers makes everything better. Working here altogether has been amazing as I get along with everyone, I get to try new perfumes and recommend scents to people based on what they already like wearing. Sunnamusk is a place that everyone who likes perfume should work in!

Pros

Commission Based

Cons

Short hours

Amazing Brand

Sunnamusk is the best retail brand I have ever worked in my entire carrier. The brand is new growing fast and expanding, many opportunities to go up in the business. Pay is with no limit as much as you sale as much you will get, for any single sale you have 5% commotion plus your basic pay. The working time is flexible and only 6 hours shift per day. The management is very supportive and look after the employees.

Disgraceful horrible and unjust workplace

Too many issues that I had to deal with working for Sunnamusk. Most of the time never felt like coming in. Would take serious matters unserious and unjust assuming just because of my age. Would never recommend working for such a vile workplace.

Pros

Commission

Cons

Disrespect

Worst job I have ever worked at

This company is biased, only favours their own people regardless of all the horrific experiences you go through. Very underpaid for the amount of workload.

sunnamusk

ok place not nice staff, competitive sales drive, give unfair bonus to people based on how they dress ability to sell, managers are very pushy and strict with sales

Higher up mangers give no support

I had a issue with a another store when the centre banned from coming in instead of putting in another store they let me go I always hit my target came a hour early to work to set up but none of it matters

productive and fun place

working in Sunnamusk feel amazing and relaxed i love and enjoy working in sunnamusk and they have best oud perfume its stay longer then other perfume ....The hardest part is when our shop is not busy on some days its makes me annoy i like to be connected with customer..i love my job because i meet diverse range of people...i dont have any problem with religion because i think human is human and thats matter

An amazing 4 years

I started Sunnamusk in 2018 as a store supervisor. With the help of my seniors and management I was able to perform very well within my role and quickly progressed to Store Manager. Within 2 years I quickly elevated and outperformed my expectations and was promoted to UK Sales Manager. I can see my self staying with Sunnamusk for the foreseeable future.

Pros

Free lunches, great work culture

Cons

Long travelling and hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunnamusk. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Sunnamusk with

Learn about Sunnamusk in popular locations

• Sunnamusk
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?