Superbike Factory

Working at Superbike Factory: Latest Superbike Factory Reviews

United Kingdom30 reviews

Donington tech

Currently working at the donington site and its a great place too work, everyone is down to earth and management is very helpful with any problems I've had. would definitely recommend

Pros

great atmosphere

Cons

unequal wages

Secure, busy and fun job

I have worked for Superbikes for 3 years now and I love my job. Everyone is very friendly, no pressure on sales and the actual Superbike factory is amazing! If you haven’t visited you should. The salary, bonuses and benefits are very good and always reviewed. If you like both working fast paced as a team and on your own then this is the place for you.

Pros

Free lunch monthly, job security, benefits, bonus

Cons

Training is a drag but don’t let that put you off

Insights into Superbike Factory

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

A great start to SuperBike Factory

I joined the SuperBike Factory a few months ago and was made to feel really welcome. There is a great atmosphere and everyone pulls together. I am in awe of the showroom and workshop, its amazing to see so many different motorbikes and what goes into getting them ready to ride. I am really enjoying the challenge and learning more about the industry. My Manager is very supportive and has provided me with some good training.

Pros

The team, the culture, being part of a business that has got big ambitions

Cons

The challenge can sometimes be a challenge, we've always got our foot on the gas

Disappointing

I worked here briefly after being hired from a recommendation. I was keen to start and looking forward to the job. However the training I received was not what I expected. In their defence I had started the week before Christmas and as well as that, the people in charge of training were away for some time. When I did receive training it was from other colleagues who were not meant to be doing this and although they tried their best, they were just as unsure as me, but I don't blame them for that. The process for training was slow and arduous, the culture in the office was unpleasant and cold. A lot of the time I was sat around waiting for something to do as I could not do my job as I waiting to be approved from my training. Most of the employees here are pleasant people and I can't say anything bad about them. However the procedures for training need improving and the process needs to be quicker.

Feel-good Workplace

I have worked here as a technician for around eight months. I have met some very close friends in the short time I've been here and felt part of the family from the very start. The company really look after the staff too.

Amazing site with amazing people.

From the moment you come in to the moment you leave you will be engaged. Every day is different and you learn something new every day. The team are great and everyone is open to every day's challenges. Pride with the showroom and location from the moment you pull up onto the car park to the moment you pull off on the evening, You will look forward to your next day!! On summer days we have the planes flying over and the sound of WSB, BTC or BSB roaring in the background and that alone doesn't sum up the atmosphere of nearly 1000 visitors to the site on a Saturday!!! Its awesome!!

Pros

Location Set up Team Management stock Location

Cons

None really if you work hard.

An excellent place to work with great perks and the management team are top notch - always willing to listen to your ideas.

I have learned a lot about myself in this role already, it has boosted my confidence and I love the fact that our main focus is that of providing the best customer service possible and resolving customer complaints / queries as quickly as possible.I love the workload which could be daunting to some but its all a matter of problem solving and getting updates from the customer in order to resolve their issue/s which is extremely rewarding!An excellent opportunity for anyone looking to grow and develop and be part of a great team who truly care about you and your success within the company.- Pip

A business with lot of ambition and a lot of heart

There is a sense of family and there is great team work. The business has some big plans which is exciting. Everyone works hard and supports each other. There are high expectations on employees, which is fine most of the time. Motorbikes aren't for everyone but you don't have to love bikes to be part of the team which I like, you just need an appreciation that the customers do!

Pros

The people you work with, the comradery and the family feel

Cons

Not always enough people in the team for the busy periods

Poor management zero appreciation for staff

Work load is constantly made bigger, you’re expected to work through your breaks unpaid, and be in an hour or two early also unpaid, management don’t care at all about the staff and talk to you as if you’re beneath them.

Pros

Motorcycles

Cons

Bad management, bad hours, not enough pay

Expanding, evolving company. Good career prospects, and progression. Uniques place to work and friendly, warm culture.

SBF is a great place to work. You receive training from the start and Manager's ensure you are set up to start your career with the Business. Everyone helps each other to achieve their goals and has a friendly family culture.

Pros

Friendly Culture. Approachable Senior Team. Unique working environment.

Cons

Too many Bikes to choose from, not enough hours in the day.

Not the best

Management only focused on bonuses and not there staff all about targets and productivity numbers Employees and work colleagues are brilliant like a family just a shame the management don't sing from the same hymm sheet

Pros

Working with bikes

Awful and stressful

Extremely stressful and degrading place to work. Management do not speak to the staff in the appropriate way that they should. Work loads constantly gets added too and no extra for doing it. Made to work through lunches and you don’t get paid for that either. Not much job security and the answer to everything is ‘you know where the door is’. No appreciation at all

Pros

Motorbikes

Cons

Long hours, stress, no job security

A very good reason there's such a high turnover of staff

Long hours, awful pay. You are expected to work through your lunch, which you are not paid for, meaning you are actually working below minimum wage. No scope for progression. Or should I say, their idea of progression is increasing your workload for an extra few hundred a year. ***AVOID***

Pros

Cons

All of the above

Brilliant Place To Work!

Working at Superbike Factory means my Monday blues are gone! I love coming in to the business everyday knowing I am supported in my career progression which is backed by trust and responsibilities. But I also feel excited to come in each day as we are a close team who support each other both professionally and personally. SuperBike Factory understand the importance of work/life balance and are accommodating, where possible, to individual needs. There is a great variation of work with lots of opportunity!

Pros

Varied work, work-life balance, company culture

Cons

None at all!

Productive workplace with lots of opportunities to grow!

Fast-paced role with lots of support and employee benefits. Roles come with lots of opportunity to grow as a professional. SuperBike Factory genuinely care about their staff, and there's a good work-life balance.

Great place for a career!

I've been working at Superbike Factory for over three years now, and the company has certainly changed a lot over this time. The new offices in Macclesfield are great and significantly better than the old offices.It's very much a work hard / play hard type of business - where if you are conscientious and want a career, then the company will reward you with opportunities.Work is varied and challenging, so no time to get bored!

Pros

Career opportunities, office environment, colleagues

Cons

Not enough time in the day!

Manager is a joke

The whole atmosphere is rude towards staff, you are seen as just a number, the manager has absolutely no respect for new people in general I would say avoid like the plaque if you value your health

Pros

Colleagues

Not a good place to be

Seriously over worked and under appreciated. Long hours and no consideration of personal views. Higher management treat you like you’re nothing and can be replaced by anyone. Talk down on you all the time and don’t take any complaints from staff seriously. Direct managers treat you like dirt and and don’t care about their staff at all. Overall not a good place to work at all, try to be Corporate but do not cooperate with any of the regulations properly.

Cons

Long hours, miss treated, no job security, bad management

Working amongst motorcycles which is what I loved doing. Helping customers with any issues that they may have had. Good atmosphere, worked with a really good bunch of technicians

Long Hours, Not much Job security, Management do not care

The only good thing about working there is the people you work with and the amount of bikes they have, on the job adverts it states NO COLD CALLING, that is a lie, especially when someone has told you to stop calling them 3 weeks ago and they are still getting phonecalls on a daily basis, there is no job security, constantly getting threatened by Management with them sacking you. You work 6 days one week and 5 days the next week, tediously long weeks, The job is a good temporary position but you must have skin made of lead to pursue a career from this place.

Pros

Bikes, people you work with

Cons

Long hours, no job security, management

Purchaser

I really enjoy working in the purchasing team. Great bunch of work colleagues. Good management and achievable targets. Long hours but if you put the work in the salary is decent.

Pros

Good culture, good management

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Superbike Factory. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement