Superior Healthcare logo
Superior Healthcare

Superior Healthcare Employee Reviews

Rewarding

Rewarding job supporting a variety of people from children to nursing homes. Lots of work available when I worked there. Hard part was no time between calls for travelling, so service users would be expecting you before you'd even left last call. Felt valued & appreciated by the office staff but resented by the permanent home staff, as paid slightly more

Pros

Rewarding helping people

Cons

No time allowed for travel

Excellent

Plenty of training Lots of work available if you are willing to travel and work with different packages Pay is good Communication could be better at times

Pros

Plenty of changes to progress on the job

Cons

Communication at times

poor communication

long time getting me work promised lots at interview then nothing,after training 1month no work,then not what l wanted, no progression for part time,0 hour contract,no benifts for working, no communication between teams in the office

Pros

some nice clients

Cons

no movement between clients

Superior indeed

Choosing to join Superior Care was a great decision. The company are brilliant they have a fantastic induction program. The training they offer that support your role is second to none.The staff are so supportive. You can’t fault them. I’m so proud to work for this company.

Pros

Training. Flexibility. Support. Variety

Cons

Sometimes lengthy travel. Only SSP

Great company

Loved working with them varied shifts hospitals care and I the community regular training and support for staff sad to leave due to moving out of the area

Pros

Flexable shifts

Supportive Company

Joining superior health care has been one of the best decisions of my life. Fully supported by the staff, communication is amazing.I am proud to wear the uniform knowing that Superior quality is very good. The name says it all.... Superior is literally superior to all other Healthcare providers.

Pros

Weekly pay

Cons

I haven't found any yet

Fab company

Great company to work for... Lots of shifts available... Contracts available for full time workers .. apprenticeships available fully paid for by the company so plenty of opportunities! Good pay compared to the minimum wage you receive in care homes etc.

Welcoming, friendly team members and a great place to work

My entire experience with Superior Healthcare has been a positive one - from application and interview to working here. Everyone is so welcoming and genuine, it's enjoyable and professional at the same time. We have regular one-to-ones with our line managers, weekly team meetings and often collaborate with other departments. I'm very happy working here and look forward to coming to work!

Pros

Flexible working, benefit scheme, good communication, lovely office

Overall one of the best healthcare agencies out there.

Superiorhealthcare overall are a very professional agency, work is available but does depend on your choice of placement and how flexible you are. You are paid weekly and promptly and training is always available.

Pros

Flexible work, paid weekly, and holiday pay.

Cons

None really

Unprofessional and unorganized

During my time working they had messed up my schedule multiple times, ignored all complaints about staff and clients and never explained how hours are calculated and therefore my pay was significantly lower than what I had expected, before being dropped due to personal reasons they then tried charging me for stupid reasons.

Cons

Long days, last minute shift changes

Jobs at Superior Healthcare

See more jobs

Poor attitudes

I enjoyed the work I was given by superior care, however the clients and staff found them very difficult. They did not listen to their clients and made the staff sound like they are unwilling to help the clients with unfilled shifts. The staff in the office are very cliquey and rude at times. There is no opportunity for progression or CPD.

Pros

The trainers for mandatory training are fantastic

Cons

Poor pay rude admin staff

Excellent Employer

Excellent company who are staff as well as client focused. Very supportive management team with clear and shared aims and objectives. Amazing working environment and employee benefits.

Pros

Fully supportive management team, and great working environment

Cons

Dont worm for this company

Canterbury office and Kent superior care are a joke They are taking peoples money for DBS Get the dbs then they make excuses as to why you haven't got the job They will say references are bad Considering I contacted my previous employers and they said they wrote nothing bad This company rushes you to get the money momoney

Pros

Cons

The whole company

Excellent company to work for.

Superior Healthcare are committed to providing excellent healthcare. The ethos is friendly and respectful; supportive and professional. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to any nurse looking for flexible employment.

Pros

Flexible, professional and supportive.

Cons

Some inconsistency in shift availability occasionally.

Good place to work with nice, friendly people.free training, opportunity to going up in organisation, bonus, Christmas and Easter party for all- colleges and her family

Awful

This company are horrific. They don't care about anything except money. They try to guilt staff into taking shifts, they have literally had a go at people for not being able to go to work because their child is really sick!! They shout at you on the phone if you cancel a shift, they leave clients vulnerable and have no actual back up plans for sickness of a staff member. DO NOT WORK FOR THEM. AWFUL HORRIBLE COMPANY

Good to work for

Regularly get in touch to check your availability. Always someone to talk to either on the phone or via email. Lots of work available if you want to take it.

Pros

Pick and choose your shifts.

Cons

May not have work available if no one requests it from superior.

Dont even bother.

Told me they had loads of work for me, id never be out of work, Hired me, trained me superfast, then ignored me and left me alone with no work. The MOST disorganised and uncaring care company ive ever seen.

Favourites get best jobs

Staff can be very unfriendly Give their favourites best jobs. Get upset if you are sick and have to cancel your work. Won’t say the best agency to work for but not eh worst

Pros

Holiday pay

Cons

Jobs not distributed fairly

Superior Healthcare is a good company to work for.

Superior Healthcare offers plenty of benefits for their workers which includes holiday pay, flexible shifts locally, training etc. Working with superior Healthcare has allowed me to work around my children's schedules without missing out on important things.

fun

enjoy working for company and hours that work round myself, the people i work with are amazing, the residents are incredible, and always there to help u.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Superior Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement