Sure Recruitment Group
Happiness score is 65 out of 100

Sure Recruitment Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom61 reviews

agencydrivershiftwagepaystafftimehour

Working for sure is pretty good. Always looking out and checking up on you. Sending texts with shifts with all details for job on it. Very friendly polite phone manner when they call. The pay is £10 per hour but the more shifts and hours you get a week does help and especially with weekly pay too.

Pros

Staff are friendly and always looking to help get work, pay weekly

Great people to work with

I applied for a role with Sure Recruitment and I was contacted on the same day to discuss the role. The person I dealt with was very professional and explained the process very well from start to finish.I then attended a face to face interview in the Sure Recruitment NI office and was made Ti feel very comfortable and at ease.Sure Recruitment kept me informed at all times during the process and they arranged for an interview with the end client.I can not recommend this company more highly to other applicants.

Pros

Always kept informed

Cons

Nothing I can think of

Insights into Sure Recruitment Group

Areas for improvement
  • Energising work tasks
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to learn new things

Best Agency I've ever worked for

No nonsense. No badgering. No demanding that you work so many hours in a week. The staff were always nice and polite and helpful. The only downside is that work can be scarce at times. All in all, a brilliant agency to work for.

Pros

Friendly staff and flexible hours

Cons

On and off work

It has been a pleasure to be part of the team at Sure recruitment - the management are always working in the backgrounds to improve any issues staff have . I feel that your points of view are always taken into consideration and feel like part of a big team

Scam company

Management are awful and only hire young staff members for manipulation purposes. The companies a scam, targeting the older generation. Wouldn't recommend working here if you have any morals.

Terrible

No idea what work/life balance is! Management have no actually management skills or training. Shocking behaviours and practices towards staff. The health and wellbeing of employees are at the back of their minds. No training or on-boarding and when you disagree or challenge toys are thrown of the pram.

Pros

Literally none

Cons

Far too high expectations, no work/life balance, don’t care about staff

Good place to work / I would 100% recommend

I have always found Sure Recruitment Group a good place to work - i have always enjoyed the working environment and also enjoyed working with the people.

Pros

Relaxed working environment

Constant work gives job satisfaction , staff are very helpful

The staff at sure recruitment group have always been helpful ' i have not had any problems since starting with this agency , this has lead to maybe getting a long term role in the company I am working with

Great place to work!

Excellent place to work - small company where you are rewarded for your hard work and endeavours with opportunities to succeed.The job is basically dealing with candidates who are looking for work and fitting them in to the best fit in the vacancies that we have with our client base. This will involve pre-screening the candidate over the telephone and then doing some background checks. For example DVLA driver licence check for drivers. And then we do a full interview with the candidate to find out more about them and to help find them the right job.

Pros

Flexible hours and very competitive pay

Cons

Nil

Joke of a company

Highly unprofessional. Give you shifts for places treks away. Some of the people organizing your shifts are really rude and unprofessional. The jobs you're working in arent great pay and soul destroying environment.

Pros

When you're off

Cons

Working for them

Been good to me

Very approachable, try their best to sort out any small problems I’ve personally had. They have got me as much work as I can cope with, and that’s a lot!!Have recommended them to other people and I know some have joined and are getting as much work as they want.They have been really good to me and I rate them pretty highly.

Pros

If you want to work and are good at what you do, they will give you work.

Cons

No many really

Good company to work for…. Would recommend if your looking for an agency to work with.

My personal experience has been very positive, the company are very flexible to my circumstances with being a single parent. Always willing to work around me! Very friendly staff, easy to contact/talk too. I’ve been with them for over 3 years now and hope to be with them for many more. Excellent company to work for and would highly recommend. Jobs giving as not a million miles away so not too far to travel which is a bonus!

Pros

For me ALL positive

Cons

Nothing as yet

Hard working and happy to help

I've been with Sure as a HGV1 driver for 5 years .Great crew at Livingston office and I normally get shifts on the day's that I'm available .Pay is compatible or slightly higher than other agencies .I would recommend Livingston as they will find you work at hours that suit you 👍

Pros

Jobs are text in advance

Cons

Decent agency to work for

Decent agency, keep in contact with you, regular offers of work, no issues with pay, they appear to try and get you work rather than just being on their books, what else is there to say

Productive workplace

Good and friendly workplace. Free parking. Good work time for me. Every week salary. Not long distance from my home. Normal time for break. Coffeemashine and sweetis.

Couldn’t honestly fault this company! They have been very honest and fair with me

Im semi retired and have worked for sure recruitment as an hgv class I driver for almost 3 years ! They have supplied me with as much work as I have required and not once in that time have I had a problem with wages ! Always paid correctly and on time ! Friendly helpful office staff always available if you have a problem

Pros

In house training

Cons

Very good agency to work for

I was a little skeptical about working for an agency but having worked for sure Recruitment for the past few months has really given me a great impression. When I want work - there is work. If I don't want a job - it's not a problem, no one takes it personally. They listen to what it is you're looking for. The office staff are incredibly helpful and friendly. I get paid the right amount on time every time. No complaints whatsoever. Highly recommended!

Pros

Plenty of work

Cons

I'll let you know when i find one

This is my first job driving HGV's and they have been nothing but supportive and helpful. They're flexible when it comes to needing a certain day off and you can choose between accumulating holiday pay or getting it added to your hourly rate, which is a bonus. I never feel pressured into taking jobs and never had any issues with pay.Only con I can think of is the time it takes to travel to jobs, but I pretty much live in the middle of no where so0o0o

Modern Company that looks after its staff.

The type of work can be varied but very rewarding, using modern fleet is one of the advantages and keeps your skill level up,The management team at the sites i have worked at are very helpful which as a agency driver is always bonus, the job satisfaction for me is always the most enjoyable part of any job/task am faced with and as such the employer benefits as well as the employee.

Pros

Good pay with no pressure

Cons

None, Do your job, get your pay and crack on

Good company

Good agency to work for Decent rates and wages always correct and on time. Flexible with days off etcGood contract with xpp logisticsAll goody gumdrops

Top company to work with have definitely no complaints asbout the work or staff there 5 stars all the way

Have had no issues with jobs getting sent on time or early . Never been cancelled with out good notice before a shift . In general a top company to work for .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sure Recruitment Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement