SureCare

United Kingdom30 reviews

Insights into SureCare

What people like
  • Energising work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose

Care worker

As I am not a driver it was difficult for me to do this job. I had a client closer to home which was a benifit. But I wanted more hours and consistent hours too.

poor management

poor staff management poor management in generalno respect for carersnot much consideration for clients eithercarers quality is measured in hours of availability rather then valuing standards of care

Pros

none related to the company, only the clients and some colleagues as in any other job like this

Cons

ne respect for staff in the field

Great place to work in the Care sector

It is lovely to be treated as an individual in a genuine way by the Management of this Company and to be valued and appreciated for what you do. This makes such a difference and is very welcomed.They listen to your ideas and suggestions and do act upon feedback. Happy staff makes happy customers and it is true at SureCare-the team really pull together . SureCare will do their upmost to support you in achieving your work life balance requirements and giving you the necessary training to do your job . I have never done care work before and the Team have been fantastic in helping me along the way and encouraging meThere are many career opportunities with SureCare if you are thinking of going into care workYou will be given the best start to care with SureCare Central

Pros

Great Managers and staff

– 25 June 2021
Thank you for a fantastic review and we are really pleased that you feel supported as this has always been our aim. We do have a great team and together we are providing very high quality care to all of our clients. We hope you continue to enjoy your career with ourselves.

Great workplace

Very good management, treat as equals within the company, more of a family feeling than employee/employer. Very rewarding job seeing how happy I am making the service users

Lovely company to work for!

The staff at SureCare genuinely care about each other. They offer great flexibility with hours to meet your needs and have great incentives for staff. The service users are lovely. They cover a variety of areas to suit where you live / travel time etc. The job is a great way to learn and meet new people.

Pros

Petrol allowance, travel time and hourly pay

Amazing

They take into consideration of your thoughts and feelings. Anything unsure, office staff available to speak to. Brilliant for parents that need something flexible, friendly and most importantly approachable!

Care staff lovely and great at their jobs however not all management respect their staff.

Management only care about money and profit! Was minimum wage when I worked for them in Chorley few years ago, send you on half hour drive for a 20 min call and got paid peanuts as in per minute!! They just laughed when voiced my concerns about this. Don't bother with them!

Pros

Service users and staff as in other carers

Cons

Management everything about them!

Productive and fun workplace

It's a very rewarding job because you get to help different people and it's nice to meet new people and make friends with your work colleagues and the staff incentives is a bonus.

Wonderful company to work For

Very supportive office team, who make sure the staff feel looked after and appreciated. Always at the end of the phone with every query. Full training provided on sight, with opportunities to complete care certificates at different levels. Service users are a lvly bunch this job is definitely for a compassionate caring person you will definitely get out what you put in! ☺️. Very rewarding role, Within a great company.

Pros

Role, management, pay, flexible hours

Avoid

Present Management is not very good please avoid this greedy company Poorly managed. Lots of safeguarding Not enough information given about new clients I. E needs, capacity, capability etc. Clients and other carers were fantastic, but most office staff incompetent. AVOID

Pros

Not right shifts

Very rewarding job management. Understanding. You either love care or hate care U choose.what u want to work little or a lot it's that easy! Flexible around children etc.

Great Company

Great family run company who have looked at problems other dom care companies have with staff, and put them right with them. Excellent and very relevant training.

Best place I have worked and the reason I returned to work after a break of a few years.

I enjoy working for SureCare, after a break of a few years. I love the one to one care I can give to someone. I give support with daily living tasks at home, maintaining social activities and with shopping.

Pros

Management are supportive and value the staff.

Working for Sure Care

i have been offered a job when I found out I was pregnant. I did all my training and the management was still happy for my to work (providing doctors fit note). My risk assessment was always completed after each trimester, work and rota was always favour me. They gave me the chance to work a safe working environment. The office staff are always friendly and easy to approach. I love it here .

Great team to work for

From my first interview to today i have not found a better company to work for they are all friendly, aproachable, understanding to your changing needs, & will always go that extra mile if your shifts need to be changed. excellent paid in house training regularly, frequent online courses available, full support & advise on hand whenever needed, best move i made

Exceptional care company

I recently switched to SureCare from another care agency who were very poor at managing staff. I have had the opposite experience with team SureCare. Everything from interview, through to training (which is fully paid along with free uniform!) and shadowing, they have made the transition seamless. I have even been given a minimum hours contract straight away, again unheard of by a care agency! I cannot recommend them highly enough, very well organised and offer excellent rewards and pay. I feel privileged to be part of this team, and will be telling my friends to come and join me.

Pros

All very good, well paid and feel valued as a part of the team

Cons

Looking forward to a long term career with SureCare

I have just completed my induction with SureCare. The recruitment process was quick, thorough and the training was second to none. This is a genuinely caring company. It is so apparent from day one that this company cares about it's staff and service users. The Managers, Senior Staff and Office staff are friendly, approachable and immediately make you feel part of the team. The training itself is robust and has made me feel confident in getting out there and being the best care worker I can be. Professional development is encouraged and you are supported to achieve your career goals. Having had such a negative experience with my previous care company I was reluctant to apply with another care company in the fear it would be the same. This company really sets the standard for what care is all about and I am excited to start my SureCare journey.

Pros

In depth training, continued professional development, regular supervision, professional and competent team, supportive team

– 18 September 2019
Thank you for your kind words, we are delighted that you have enjoyed the journey so far, welcome to our team!

Caring & Supportive

I have worked within this company for a while now, Management are very supportive and hard work is acknowledged. Lovely staff and clients who I have got to know and respect

Pros

Incentives, staff discounts and annual conference

Cons

N/a

Good Staff and Great Teamwork

SureCare is a great place to work. The staff all genuinely care about their job and the care users. The office staff are normally easy to reach if there are any concerns. When everybody works together, the job is so much easier. it can be difficult to travel between clients houses at times, but as long as you let the office know it is usually okay. The management team are very helpful, even if there have been setbacks with other staff or care users. overall a good place to work, providing you can handle that there may be some days with long hours.

Brilliant

I can honestly say SureCare is a wonderful company to work for. The management are incredibly supportive, flexible around shifts to ensure a good work/life balance, and the training has been fantastic. There’s always opportunities to progress and develop in your career, learn new skills and gain knowledge. The team at Central Cheshire are very much team focused, and incredibly welcoming. It’s lovely to be able to call in the office for a brew and a catch up with everyone, and there’s always someone on hand to offer advice or guidance. The pay is great, which increases for unsocial hours & bank holidays. It’s clear that the management really do value their staff and want to look after and support them. I’ve been working in care for years and SureCare is by far the best company in all aspects. I love my job and I’m excited to develop my career within SureCare central Cheshire.

Pros

Supportive management, flexible shifts, friendly and knowledgeable team

Cons

None!

Great company to work for!

As a current employee of surecare central Cheshire I can highly recommend becoming part of the team. With 15 years working in the healthcare field, I can safely say that Surecare offer something different. The managers go the extra mile to ensure that their team are happy, well trained, confident in their practice and given the opportunity to progress within their role. The care team are all really friendly and willing to help each other out. They really do work as a team in the best interests of the clients. I absolutely love working for surecare and can not wait to move forward with the company as they grow.

Pros

Good salary, hours to suit, excellent team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SureCare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• SureCare