SW6 Associates

SW6 Associates Employee Reviews

Despite only joining SW6 recently, I couldn't have asked for a better company to work for. With welcoming and friendly colleagues to demanding yet understanding management, SW6 has the perfect blend of youth and experience, whilst also providing the ideal environment for every member of the team to strive to achieve their goals. Every person has the 'first in, last to leave' mentality needed to succeed as well as having a laugh and a joke along the way. The family feel of the company is it's biggest plus, which is a credit to the management for allowing such an atmosphere. I wouldn't say sw6 was the best recruitment firm in the world, but it's in the top 1.
Pros
People, Progression, Rewards, Training, Tunes
Cons
Be resilient when candidates don't work out
After doing phone interviews with 1 hour warning and being expected to go to face-to-face interviews with little notice, I never heard back from the agent I was dealing with again. Had one follow up interview too, which had seemed hopeful, I continuously messaging and calling the recruiter I dealt with, received nothing back and eventually gave up.
I first joined SW6 as an intern during my university studies and thoroughly enjoyed my placement year with the company, so much so I rejoined the company full time post graduation. The environment and culture is definitely a big bonus. There is a genuinely positive feeling around the place and there isn't a day go by that I don't have a good chuckle (which is good going in our industry!) Management is supportive, knowledgeable and approachable which allows everyone to be expressive as individuals and develop in our careers. Recruitment isn't without it's challenges, but everyone here is happy to lend a friendly ear and offer sound advice whenever it is necessary. Definitely the most enjoyable aspect of working for SW6 is the sociable side of the role as everyone is outgoing and up for a good time. Overall, if you are to join SW6, expect hard work and regular challenges in return for great colleagues, brilliant incentives and a bright career.
I come from a predominately sporting background. Unfortunately, the time came to realise that the dream was over and I had to enter the real world. Making the move from Sport to a full time job was always going to be tough, but I couldn't have asked for anymore from SW6. From day 1 I was made to feel welcome and haven't looked back in 7 months. The one-to-one training I received was thorough and extensive with weekly workshops to supplement the on-desk training from a senior consultant. What really makes SW6 is the people; being able to ask anyone at anytime for help is what really stood out to me. Each person, from consultant to director level, couldn't do enough to help and always had an open door approach. Each and every step of your career within the company is set out, always giving a clear route to progression, as well as the incentives! (Still currently recovering from Ibiza). Overall, a brilliantly run company which really values their employees and I couldn't recommend SW6 highly enough.
Pros
Culture, Progression, Training, Pay
Cons
Have to be switched on and be prepared to deal with adversity
SW6 are a fantastic company, with a great culture and a very supportive environment. Everyone is made to feel part of the team, with brilliant hands on training, socials and holidays. Very much a family feel! Management and every member of the team are fantastic at offering support and guidance wherever and whenever may be needed. Management value the opinion of every member in the business and will work with you in order to help you achieve your goals! No clock watching around here!
Pros
Company culture, incentives, training and support!
Cons
Mike's singing all day every day
Working at SW6 is awesome. The company culture is supportive, flexible, positive and makes turning up to work a pleasure. The management look at each consultant individually and figure out what is the best way to make them successful. As someone who plays a lot of sport, SW6 have been so supportive in making that happen, whilst still ensuring I thrive at work. The office is a TOTAL mix of characters, but it creates an amazing atmosphere and a company people want to be a part of.
Pros
Lunch clubs, commission AND bonuses, no micromanagement, Ibiza holiday, early finishes on a Friday!
Cons
Any regular cons associated with recruitment
I came to this company on the back of a career change. From day one they have supported my career progression, helped to set goals and, more importantly, achieve them. I have now been with SW6 for over a year and a half, and I haven't looked back since. This is an excellent company, with a great culture and a supportive environment. Everyone is made to feel part of the team, with frequent workshops, social events and company holidays. This is very much a community - a great example of what a 21st business should be like! Recruitment is a demanding industry for anyone involved, but working at SW6 has helped to offset the harder parts of the role. SW6 are forward thinking and this shows with their current level of growth. The management team are there to discuss new ideas and will listen to the thoughts of anyone in the business. I'm glad to be part of a company with it's sights fully set on success.
Pros
Progression, lunch clubs, holidays, community, training
Cons
Can be very demanding at times, you must be switched on!
I would be happier if they implemented more of my ideas. Ideas: Podium Disco lights Surround sound music Massage chairs Apart from that I cannot fault it.
Pros
Money, Culture, People
Cons
Lack of vision in regards to disco lights
I have been working at SW6 Associates for 9 Years joining as a Resourcer straight from University. We have developed all our teams 100% organically and every person in the business started in the same position - as a resourcer - and has been promoted through the ranks by hitting a variety of targets. This creates a great opportunity for driven, hard-working individuals. The environment is sales focused and buzzy with lots of client and candidate meetings throughout the day. The company culture is key. Everyone earns individual commission but works together in a collaborative way. The Senior Management Team are very open to hearing opinions from everyone in the company and embrace new ideas with ease. The rewards;- we have great incentives set weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually so its very easy to stay focused on our goals. Overall, a great company that I was very lucky to join in the first place, but very happy to still be part of.
Pros
Lunch Clubs, Holiday Targets, Commission to 35%, early finish on Fridays
Cons
Hard work and dedication needed every day!
Brilliant company in the heart of the City of London. Every person in the office is very driven but at the same time is up for a laugh which provides a great environment to work in. The incentives that are placed in front of you are second to none such as monthly drinks, lunch clubs and target holidays. Senior Management are brilliant, very friendly, open to rewarding the staff and eager to hear opinions. Moving forward the company has some ambitious, exciting plans and has a strong future ahead of itself.
Whilst it is obviously a competitive environment everyone is really supportive and wants each other to do well. There is a great commission structure in place that makes it a great place to earn money even in your first year!
Pros
Commission structure & environment.
Cons
Recruitment is tough and you have to be very resilient as candidates are going to let you down!
SW6 associates have an excellent training programme along with fantastic benefits. The training provided is ongoing and tailored to each individual to ensure you are able to hit your full potential. Management are incredibly helpful and patient when it comes to training. Everyone in the office is incredibly competitive whilst also getting along really well. The incentives such as the lunch clubs and trips abroad are a huge motivator for the whole team! The hardest part of the job is definitely the rejection side of things, that is expected with recruitment though and the positives certainly outweigh the tougher parts of the job! The most enjoyable part of the job is definitely placing candidates and making a lot of commission,whilst also enjoying the lunch clubs and incentives!
Pros
Training, Management, Good Commission Structure, Friendly and Nice team, Incentives!
Cons
Rejection from clients and candidates - droppers!
  1. Employee reviews