Swain Group

Swain Group Employee Reviews

Easy to apply, I was offered the job the next day and started 2 weeks later. A great team and place to work. There is lots to do and we all work hard, but the job is rewarding and since in joined in 2018 we have made some really positive changes.
Great place to work, friendly staff & excellent pay Worked within the Swain Group for several years and loved every one of them. Looking forward to my future within the company.
I enjoy working at Swains because you feel part of a team, you feel as though you are all working together for the overall goal, you feel appreciated for your contributions and that motivates you to give more to the cause. They have a senior management team who are constantly looking for ways to innovate and improve practices and brand image and that makes it a very attractive place to work.
A very top heavy management structure, failure to notice or collaborate with the work force or consider appropriate training. People honestly queuing up to resign from director level, senior managers and drivers.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Swain Group?
  1. Employee reviews