Swansea Bay University Health Board
View all Swansea Bay University Health Board reviews

Swansea Bay University Health Board

Swansea Bay University Health Board Employee Review

Hard work but rewarding

Hard work often short staffed but worth it in the end, management are helpful and the supervisors provide excellent support, basically a job for life

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Amazing place to work

I am a Hotel Services Assistant and absolutely love my job, the people I work with are amazing, supportive and kind, they are some of the best people I know. Working on the wards is rather fast based and you have to be on the ball but you get to know all the patients which is great. Working on the departments is more relaxed than wards and on some you get some more time but both areas are amazing to work on. The pay is good enough to support yourself providing you have the hours.

Collaborative

I can only review my current post as this is my first employment with this. The Health Board mission statement on face value is adhered to, I would recommend them as an employer.

Pros

Excellent camaraderie

Cons

Only a rolling temporary post

Ggnn

Gghngg Very friendly place to work. Almost everybody is happy in day to day roles. Constant interference from management. We were heavily tracked and monitored, and disciplined for the most minor transgressions (clocking out 1 minute early (not joking)). Bonus targets were constantly being moved further away with new tasks added to workload with no allowance for time to complete these. Non existent COVID 19 policy. Very poor work/life balance. Weekly shame meetings to explain to management and peers all mistakes you have made the previous week.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swansea Bay University Health Board. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement