Syntel

Working at Syntel: Latest Syntel Reviews

United Kingdom10 reviews

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,026 reviews

Productive and helpful

Working for Syntel i learned a lot and made me an overall better worker.My admin skills improved and was taught new things. New found responsibilities helped me grow.

Good

Good comapany at the learning stage no scope of career enhancement less package as compare to other comapany. Good work culture good people working there

Insights into Syntel

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Very Mediocre company

Syntel is a very mediocre company. Internal processes are very poorly defined / followed. Simple things like holidays and expenses takes forever to get approved. Management has too many favourites and they are always promoted irrespective of work. This is harming the company as most senior / technical experts walk out.

Pros

Quarterly team parties

Cons

No support from management

Good place to learn

I was involved in Knowledge transfer. Friendly work culture. I learned EQUATION(Core banking system for Foreign Currency).I used to involve all business user's meeting.

Good Company

Its subjective to the project that you get. If you get a good project, then there is a lot of learning, and a lot of growth as well. However, transitioning between roles becomes quire difficult

Syntel has some great opportunities for freshers where they can build upon their experience and move to bigger and better roles. Based on the project you work for, there are great opportunities to obtain domain knowledge and use it in your job role

It's nice to work with syntel and we get better opportunities up on your performance and attitude. Working culture is good and you have liberty to raise your voice on the inovative thoughts. Focus more on the employees growth.

Poorly managed organisation

Good for absolute starters for few months. They pay slightly higher salary compared to other competitors and big players. Disrespectful behaviours (which is a norm in the organisation) might make life difficult for candidates from UK background otherwise its good for beginners.

Pros

Good Salary package

Cons

Poor standards and disrespectful behaviour

Avoid

No appreciation for employee; No HR policies; No work life balance. No growth oriented policies and office politics aplenty.

productive and fun worplace

work day as according to project need.I am learned a deference-deference research document.Very Good management.co-operative co-workers.hardest part of the job is my last day of job.most enjoyable part of the job is import the document in First Doc.

Pros

free tea

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Syntel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement