TP Niven Pay & benefits reviews: Tanker DriverReview this company
Tanker Driver2 reviews
United Kingdom2 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 6 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Helpful drivers regarding routes and farm locations. Plenty of time training on routes if required. Approachable office and management. Long days and rural driving but you are compensated as decent money. All hours paid including ot and breaks. Wages never wrong. Nice shift pattern
Wages always penny accurate. Drivers and office know their stuff, happy to show you until you find your feet
Long hours, the job has to be covered regardless (nothing illegal, you will get paid the ot)
Was this review helpful?
Based on 7 survey responses
Insights into TP Niven
Areas for improvement
- Feeling of personal appreciation
- Support from manager
- Ability to learn new things
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
More reviews from Tanker Driver
See all 2 reviews
See more TP Niven reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at TP Niven. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 6 reviews
Ratings by category
2.8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
3.0 out of 5 stars for Management
2.8 out of 5 stars for Culture
Compare TP Niven with
Questions about TP Niven
- What is the paid holiday policy like at TP Niven? How many days do you get per year?2 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at TP Niven?One person answered
- What are you taking home roughly on the milk tankers £11ph monthly pay.Answered by TP Niven
- Does TP Niven allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?
- What questions did they ask during your interview at TP Niven?
- Is the favouritism still as bad at mauchline depot
- How should you prepare for an interview at TP Niven?