T101 Ltd

T101 Ltd Employee Reviews

Joined the company this year, it is now my dream company.What I love:- I can do mistakes and not being punished (at least once!)- I am encouraged to bring new ideas- What I do is recognized and valued- I am treated (well) as all the others, even if I am a new joiner- I interact with the directors on a daily basis, even during Covid-time- It does not take ages to have changes implemented
Pros
Very nice location / cosy office
Cons
Good or bad ... a lot of responsibilities!
I chose to work at T101 because I heard good things about them and how excellent the company is on all fronts. Friendly, family orientated and a joy to work for. My years at T101 i have grown within myself and within the company. To me T101 is more than a place where I work, they are family.
Pros
Free drinks (soft and sometimes hard) and fruit, flexibility and friendliness.
One of the best places I have worked so far with the best people. The team is friendly and is always having a laugh when it comes to working in the office. Work-life although can be busy, is always productive and you are always doing something with your day.
Pros
Potential Bonus based on performance review, Relaxed Environment, Close Knit Team
Cons
Potential Out of Hours work
It's great to work for a small, informal company with a flat management hierarchy, after working for a much larger one with a dress code for example. I have expanded my technical and management knowledge a huge amount since I started working at T101. Working on delivering an always-on scalable global online system is an interesting technical challenge.