T3 SECURITY LTD

T3 SECURITY LTD Employee Reviews

Not bad as security companies go

If your willing to work hard, they can provide you with the shifts. Long hours are a must to make the wage decent. Multiply choices in the work roles you can undertake

Great company and great people to work for

I worked for these for a few months. The are ran by a great group of people, all there employees are easy to work with and are great to work with and make sure you feel safe in the work environment. I had to leave due to not having a fixed abode at the time. I explained my situation to the boss and they were kind and understanding regarding circumstances... Fab people to work for, I hope our paths meet again now that my circumstances have majorly improved .

Pros

Grat people

Cons

Great company to work for

Best company I have worked for. The staff from the directors, office staff and all other staff members are great. One of the best security companies in the area if not the best

Pros

Local work locations

Cons

Do not work for this company

They claim to be a big firm, but there is only one person in charge and he doesn't answer the phone. All they care about it covering shifts they will employ anyone regardless of background.

Pros

you get left alone

Cons

management is awful, no support network at all

Eventful and fun

Working for T3 was fun and kept you on your toes my own experience will likely be different to everybody elses my placement was in a more relaxed Pub but I know other placements can be in more fast paced stressful environments.

Pros

Great Team, empowering sense of authority.

Cons

Have to pay way to much for cheaply made uniform, almost £50 for a cheap coat and tie that is automatically docked from your wage.

Avoid at all costs

Complete shambles of a company, they call themselves number 1 security...they are not...they keep looking for new staff why?? Because the staff they have are no good...the head door staff at some bars are a complete joke, they have no man management skills if your face doesn’t fit you have no work...take it if you want to be a lacky otherwise stay clear...they have lost most bar contracts says it all.

Pros

Cons

Zero hour contract, no job security.

One word AVOID...

If you can do a shift they ask you to do then they will remove all other shifts they've given you that week. How they get the doors is beyond me but rumour has it they threaten the bars. I just avoid at all cost pay is not worth getting out of be for. Management just a joke joke joke

Joke

Call themselves best security company complete shambles..treat staff like rubbish avoid at all costs..always looking for staff...why?? Do not go there. Avoid at all costs.

Easy work

While working with T3 I worked at the Q.E in Gateshead at one of there static site were I had to look after some containers for them

T3 not a good company

I was employed by T3 on a zero hour contract. I was promised loads of shifts every week by the manager but after 3 weeks my hours were suddenly reduced. I ended up working in a cramped portacabin with a noisy generator and after a few shifts ended up feeling very depressed. Not worth doing for minimum wage. Only good if you want to do door supervisor work for a measly £10 an hour.

Pros

Cons

Zero hrs minimum wage and monthly pay

Great company ran by professionals

Had the pleasure of working and watching T3 Security grow fantastic people to work with. All the staff cared about the standards that they worked too. this enhanced the experience for all clients of the

Pros

Good Management

Cons

Really good place to work

•The managers are very supportive and caring •You get what you are promised in regards to hours etc • Pay is always on time • Always welfare facilities available no matter where you are • Got my uniform the day I got the job Overall a really good company to work for!

Pros

Opportunities

mangers

Some managers are good communicators but some seem to me like they can't be bothered to talk to staff they dont like to answer the phone to talk to you if you need to talk before your shift

Good starting job

I worked for this company for 2 years, the management were great, some head door supervisors were the problem, no man management skills. I got given shifts but sometimes they would cancel at short notice, If this is your first job great but I wouldn’t get tied down. I was promised loads of shifts ended up with 1 a week I had to leave. Down side is you are on a zero hours contract so not guaranteed work.

Pros

Management, pay

Cons

Head door staff, not enough hours.

Amazing management

Great company go extra mile to look after there staff vary friendy management wish I never left was like been part of a family still friends with management

Worse place to work no support

No support no management only good thing was pay was on time each month Got no uniform until months later after chasing it up Cow boy company not like VSG or G4S Didn’t tell you when contract was expired I heard from client instead poor

Pros

Get £50 if you recommend friend

Cons

Only got 30 mins break

Fun Workplace

Working for T3, while being potentially dangerous, is a really enjoyable experience. Maintaining order in a wild atmosphere, while challenging, is a pleasure to accomplish.

T3 Door Supervisor

I’ve had two stints with T3 now and pretty much had my time wasted on both occasions. I was promised all the hours and shifts I could handle on a zero hour contract but then had nothing allocated over a two week period and sent my P45 and ‘thanks for all your hard work’ message via email. For a company that’s recruiting on a weekly basis they don’t appear to have enough shifts for the staff that they do have, and the lads I know still working for them have nothing good to say about the company. If you just want a regular Friday and Saturday night on the door of some bar and happy with a measly tenner an hour (actually paid as £8.93 pay and £1.07 holiday) for your troubles then this is probably the perfect company for you. In my personal opinion T3 are nowhere near as good a security company as either Professional Security or Phoenix for Door Supervisor work. I guess T3 are a good starter company for anyone just getting their SIA badge and wanting to gain some security experience but anybody with a wealth of security experience, looking for better wages should look elsewhere for employment.

Pros

Pay on time

Cons

Zero hour contract, dreadful cheap uniform, irregular shifts, management lack real security industry experience.

Get to see a lot of different people

Been with t3 since 2016 pay is always on time get to do different clubs and meet different people good bunch of lads to work with and always HAPPY to help out good manager and area manager is always HAPPY to help out with extra shifts .

Pros

Extra shirts if needed

Cons

If you don't drive its taxi time but are cheap

Good hours

T3 security is a very good company too work for. The management team are very easy to talk too if you have a problem.All venues are different so you have a induction .

Pros

Managment easily accessible

Excellent

I have worked with T3 for over a year now and they have provided me with a fantastic learning experience in the security industry. A strong varied work load and opportunities to progress. Great team, great Directors and an all round great company!

Pros

chances of progression

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T3 SECURITY LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement