TNT

TNT Employee Reviews

Perfect place to work for girls and lazy people, as they receive the easiest jobs and they've get promoted fast.If you're hard worker, you will receive the busiest and hardest positions.
Pros
On-site canteen and some nice team.members
Cons
No posibility to advance to another position, kind of short brakes.
very simple work , tedious at best , dirty work place , if you are a simple person with lack for knowledge, and excepting someone with a different view of life this is certainly the place for , very unhappy workforce, very rude and abusing, to the point of being violently touched , but most of the temp station lads were very nice , i feel sorry for them , as for the fedEx team , well go find out , stay away i would say , it’s a desperate position for desperate people on the very edge of life , but it will pay your bills that’s it .
Pros
not a one
Cons
name calling
You have to be a Managers pet to get on. If they dont like you they will get you out. They obviously didnt like me so all the team leaders were listening to all my calls to try and find s bad call so they could get rid of me. I was unwell and sent home but then it was held against me....
Pros
Nice clean building to work from
Cons
Terrible Team leaders/managment
Pay is excellent, management are good, only left because i was a cover driver, if I had my own route i would have stayed ,all the staff were excellent, always helpfull, I did enjoy my time there, the days are long on some routes, overall TNT are a really good firm to work for
Pros
Excellent pay
Cons
I worked in the office in the week and drove delivery vans for them at the weekends. The staff were nice. The job was reconciling customer paperwork for the deliveries.
Pros
Subsidised canteen
Cons
Some sitting around on call
No teamwork feeling as each driver is attempting to earn as much as possible by completing their route as quickly as possible. Once a route is learned, you'll find that the best earnings are made by people who have been there many, many years.
Pros
Money is good.
Cons
To start with, you do not have a permanent area/route so you are constantly swapping areas.
During the pandemic we had loaders going off with Covid-19 and weren’t told officially when we asked they denied any knowledge ! We had been in contact with them the day before so really we should have been self isolating , question it your out the door steer clear of this company at all costs and the disrespect shown to people’s parcels has to be seen to be believed
Pros
Cons
Ridiculously long hours parcels and pallets over 100kg your expected to move on your own, being forced to do extra collections for no extra pay
Worked at tnt nottm for 13yrs on nights no talking or banter allowed frowned upon the foreman was a knob i dont know how stuck it so long it was a dreadful place to work bad management working with idle b******ds that got more thought of than the ones working hard got shot down in flames before the shift started with a shift meeting basically to name and shame people the work load was horrendous ie 6 lorrys each Went home absolutely shattered pleased i left in 2012 Dont work there its f*****g awful
Pros
Cons
Back breaking soul destoying
Phoning the same list of clients staff forever chatting and having drinksIn interview showed interest in supervisor position not noted so left having run banks for 20 years
Pros
Paid
Cons
Boring repetitive
Well managed. Clear targets. Fast paced and never short of something to do. Good pay. Great atmosphere and support from colleagues. Easy commute. . Would recommend
Pros
Well managed
Cons
Loved the actual job and some of the people I worked alongside were great. Depot management however were snide and self serving and always quick to blame others to save themselves. Supervisors were the worst as several times we witnessed them lying to higher management and costing the staff they were supposed to be looking after their jobs! I would recommend joining the union and documenting all your work and only obeying requests you get in writing to avoid being hung out to dry!
Pros
Easy admin work and a nice office
Cons
Management, supervisors and the lack of a hot food canteen
Prepare to work your b*llocks off! Heavy lifting for 9 hours with a single 20 min break. 50% of workers just stand around doing nothing. The favourites of management. “The chosen ones” I like to call them. And just like Anakin it takes a turn for the worst. On you! Prepare to to go home drained and exhausted, as if you’ve been force choked.
Worked here on an agency, tnt itself was fine they were lovely people to work with, made you feel welcome and fit you right actually, I was with Manpower and they didn’t really communicate well, didn’t give a lot of shifts but they’d tell you they did so then you’d get moaned at for not showing up. Hours weren’t great unless you like working nights then it’s fine. If you’re there long enough you’ll get taken on by tnt so you won’t have to deal won’t have to deal with the agency anymore.
Pros
Good easy work
Cons
Night shifts
Working at TNT now Federal Express at Alton is not a bad place to work it’s easy to do the shift which I am on is reliable and easy to travel to/from work which will be moving nearer very soon.
Was a good place to work fast pace guys I worked along side were good ideal job meeting new people was hard work some days but I enjoyed that side of it.
Pros
Good money
Cons
Good money
Don’t do it I’ve worked at both sites Atherstone and Kingsbury your treatment at atherstone is beyond belief if your face fits your ok management so are really good but most are a joke they shout at you. All the time the big managers are the worst Kingsbury is better fast paced and management style total different enjoyed my time at Kingsbury
Cons
Tired all the time
Great job loved it would go back Tomorrow but it would have to be direct with tnt not a subcontractor so howdan out of the question only have subbies there
Bom não sei muito o que dizer mais posso afirmar que trabalha na TNT foi uma experiência incrivel.. é uma empresa competitiva que tenta a cada dia o melhor para seus clientes..
Good wages and Good hours in the department I worked in. Can be a very stressful environment to work in, drivers are overworked and get no recognition for there hard work, people come and go very often, management aren't helpful and lack incentive.
Great place, advancement opportunities and a good salary, benefits and pension system. You are treated like a human and given the best as long as you are willing to work for a living.
Good company to work for,great benefits,meet a lot of people Very busy environment,I delivered parcels large and small,very good rates of pay there are great opportunities for jobs within the company,TNT are strict but fair,your uniform is provided
  1. Employee reviews