Take Five Healthcare logo
Take Five Healthcare

Take Five Healthcare Employee Reviews

Great place to pick up healthcare and support work!!

Take Five is a great place to pick up healthcare and support work! They really supported me as soon as I submitted my application as well as throughout the interview process and now as a member! Their training is great and I have lots of varied, regular work in care homes which I love!

Let down by staff

Really not happy with the way I’ve been treated by the staff that run this company. No sympathy towards personal situations and have been let down by them in that sense. Also ask me last minute to work intense shifts. Was doing night shifts which were really a 5/6 person job, but was only one/two of us. Really exhausting and little support.

Pros

Met some nice staff members in the care homes

Cons

Little support, long hours, last minute

Definitely recommend

Have worked with Take Five for a few weeks now following a very bad time with my previous employment. All staff in the office are very welcoming and friendly. Their on call system is outstanding, very quick to reply to you and communication is well maintained.

Highly recommend

Working at Take Five Healthcare means I can choose when I work each week. The App they use to pick up shifts is easy to use, it means I can plan my work. Working in different homes means I get to meet lots of people in the industry. The office staff are friendly and easy to work with. Highly recommend Take Five Healthcare

I Love working for Take Five Healthcare

I Love working for Take Five Healthcare as I can choose when I work it can fit in around my opartner and children. I feel part of the team and never feel like i am working on my own. I get sent to some wonderful homes which gives me great variety in my workload.

Great care agency

I have worked for Fosse for almost a year, we have flexibility, great clients, good rate of pay -weekly pay. Great communication with the team and support from the management and all round a great environment to work in. If anyone is looking for a fresh start in care you won’t find another agency better than Fosse Healcare Gloucestershire.

Pros

Weekly Pay, Flexibility

Hca

I have worked for Fosse Healthcare Gloucestershire for 14 months now and it fits with my lifestyle with 2 small children and being able to work when I want. I feel like I am part of the Fosse Family and they are really good to work for I often recommend them to others.

Pros

flexible hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Take Five Healthcare?

• Take Five Healthcare