Talent

Talent Employee Reviews

productive and fun workplace

Working for talent oxford was very fun because it was always busy, I was never bored, I also got to interact with a lot of new different people and saw amazing talents so I enjoyed it very much even though it was unpaid voluntary work.

Pros

free lunches

Flexible schedule, minimal compensation

You can spend hours working on a resume for Talent, only to have it kicked back by the editors for the most nitpicking reasons. They have a formula for doing resumes, and if the resume you get already meets that criteria, you still have to figure out how to rewrite it completely. It says you can see the orders before you take them, but you cannot see the entire resume in the preview. You never know what you are getting until it arrives and sometimes the resume doesn't need a rewrite or the rewrite is going to be too difficult because there is a huge amount of technical jargon that needs to remain exactly as it is. You get slammed by the editors if you cannot figure out a way to make that rewrite happen. You have to manage an 80-90% rewrite on something that may only have 10% that can be changed. Bottom line is, you could put 30 hours into a job request that makes you less than a dollar per hour. Not worth the headache.

Pros

Totally Flexible schedule, template/order/pay system is easy to use.

Cons

Nowhere near enough money for the time and effort involved

Great experience

Working with Talent is a great experience. I am honored to work with so many people with different backgrounds and professional experiences from around the world. I am also able to help people progress in their careers.

otima empresa.

uma boa empresa, sem reclamações, problemas com a terceirizada onde fui enviada.

Don’t pay enough. Writers get about 10% of what is paid for product.

Software would give you work that was not aligned with your area of expertise. Did not treat employees well. Management was not always responsive and did not answer questions when asked. They give you no training so you either sink or swim.

We received architectural items for 63 buildings

design & supervision of technical aspects of ( Jargub Military navel base & port of Jagub ) Receiving the items of architectural works & follow up implementation of work of interior & exterior �nishes Evaluate and resolve any discrepancies and problems arising during construction which affects the quality of work

Buen ambiente de trabajo

Todo muy bueno excelente oportunidad de crecimiento laboral y profesional

Pros

Beneficios

Cons

Horarios

Great

This job was great for a moment until it went under new management, I loved to work with the elderly and assist them with their insurance it was a amazing job. The new management didn't know anything about the job so she couldn't tell us anything if we needed help, the team leads where verryyyy rude as well.

Talent

Very fast paced. Change in environment and position often. Different tasks throughout the day. 10 hour shifts mainland. Work too many events. Often worked independently.

Terrible workplace

Was an extremely quick paced and demanding place to work. Management expects workers to work extra hours in hot or cold environments. You are reminded constantly that you are a number and easy to replace.

Pros

pay

Fun, with limitations.

Was able to get awesome experience but very limited for heavier set talent. They re-used a lot of the same clothes for girls with large chests and would prefer to shield it from their elderly age base.

Pros

Able to practice being in front of the camera, able to try out products for your pets, able to play with animals, get a few hours away from your your work to be able to make videos for the website

Cons

Clothing for non-skinny people are view limited and they will re-use clothing, if they do not like you-- you will not fit in.

Environnement de travail désagréable

Aucune valorisation de l’employe par l’employeur et par les divers tier ( travail dans une école primaire) Aucun respect du travail fourni

Talent Agency

It's a great Talent Agency if I am trying to live in Chicago forever. It is a very stable company and does call for work when work is available. The only reason it would not be great is if I am planning to be a Hollywood success story in Performing and Recording Art's and not a Chicago success story in Performing and Recording Art's.

Amazing!

Amazing place to work! The team building and camaraderie was just an absolute pleasure to be a part of. I highly recommend trying to get involved with company.

Rewarding

A smart start for a writer. This develops the ability to interface with potential candidates who are utilizing career services to pursue their search goals.

this was reality telivision, a poor place to work

The people at Original Productions lie, cheat, and grossly manipulate you in order to make television shows. They care for you only as a way to make good television. The contract specifically states there will be no influencing of events, but they do it all of the time.

Cons

reckless endangerment

Set own schedule

This Company had a wide range of clients. From Fortune 100 companies to start ups. Involved full life cycle recruiting. There was opportunity for advancement.

Fulfilling Experience

I had the opportunity to help budding talents promote and hone their crafts. The business aspect of the entertainment business was also highlighted and taught to talents that were under our management.

Pros

Free traveling, free tickets and reimbursements

Cons

Time consuming

Working from home

Joint venture was poorly managed from the beginning. The business is very cynical and there was no consistent response to our customers. People from both companies made decisions on what they thought the other was not willing to do and it often resulted in a bad decision for either our customers or our team members.

Productive and fun place to work!

Company culture and growth opportunities are the best part! Love everyone I work with and really enjoyed coming to work and being apart of such a great team of people.

Rewarding experience

Dynamic, young and vibrant environment to work in. Technological savvy employees and management that endeavor to utilize every possible aspect of the opportunities arising from new technologies. Interesting people to work with and the management makes every possible effort to provide each and every employ with the necessary tools for their work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Talent. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement