TALKING HEADS

TALKING HEADS Employee Reviews

Relaxing and Enjoyable

Company paid timely.I learnt new things from team.Environment was friendly and cooperative. I spent a good time with this company.Best Company really like.

stressful place

it was a stressful place to work not being paid right if you did not write the hours down right not finishing on time after being told you would finish at 5

Cons

long hours, not paid right or sometimes not on time

Productive Fun Workplace

Productive Fun Workplace and flexible working hours. Travelling a lot to new area is always fun and productive and also give new prospect and the possibility to meet new people

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Not Permanent

11 December 2019
Glad you enjoy it! As much as we have to respond to the demand (where the Interpreting work is offered is where we have to take it), it's good that you can get a lot out of it. :-)

- Great and fast communication - excellent team - pleasure to work with - sometimes very tight deadlines, however it makes this job even more interesting

11 December 2019
We're so glad that you appreciate our communication and team - these are areas we take very seriously with linguists and clients alike. :-)

Easily accessible

Great place to work as a freelance translator. Easy communication with staff. Clear instructions and contracts.

11 December 2019
Ah that's nice! Nice to hear that you have good communication lines with the team and that we are clear on instructions and Interpreting projects. :-)

Fun, exciting and challenging

A typical day at work involves wearing the dresscode, commuting on the date specified by my company to meet the client (usually being a lawyer in a court of law) and greeting him in the correct manner, it is all about professionalism and the pressure is high, as you are the only person with full understanding of what is happening and the bridge between the two parties.I learned a lot about the UK law system and how things unfold within (i.e procedures) Also much information about client privacy, being professional and data protection.Being a little bit of a moral person the hardest part of the job was preserving the professional and client friendly attitude required irrespective of the context of the translation. It is quite often that the situations requiring a translator are quite important for the parties and they push hard. This for me has since became a game of precise delivery.

Pros

travelling, meeting new people

Cons

on and off jobs

11 December 2019
It sounds like you really care about the Interpreting work you are doing - thank you! :-)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TALKING HEADS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6