Tata Communications
View all Tata Communications reviews

Tata Communications

Tata Communications Employee Review

Productive, flexible

Tata is a good company to work for; good people and as well as a great boss. I was allowed to work primarily from my home office. I would come to the home office in Matawan once or twice a week as needed as well work in the lab in Wall, NJ. Better than average health benefits as well as 401K plan. It's unfortunate that I will be leaving, not by choice but I understand the companies need to cut budget. I had the opportunity to work on some high profile projects in the Unified Communications space, working with partners e.g.Sonus, Acano, Metaswitch, Cisco, and others. Hardest part of the job was keeping up to date with multiple hardware/software updates from those vendors requiring many hours of QA testing in the lab.

Pros

Great people, better than average benefits

Cons

No real cons I can think of

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Good

Its very good and truly international environment. Best HR practices in the world and offers training on latest technologies and products. Recommend to work in TATA.

Reverted to India centric business

Since the departure of a long standing CEO, the international culture of the business has significantly diminished. Employees in the International regions are leaving the business in numbers

productive and intense but great place to work

The typical day would be responding to mails, communicating with stakeholders and delivering project milestones within time and budget, had a great mentor.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Communications. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Job security/advancement

Tata Communications Reviews by Location

• Tata Communications
  • Productive, flexible
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?