Tata Communications

Tata Communications Employee Reviews for Associate Director

Good

Its very good and truly international environment. Best HR practices in the world and offers training on latest technologies and products. Recommend to work in TATA.

Good work live balance approach

Tata Communications Management encourages employees to voice their opinion. Proposals are reviewed and explored without discrimination. It allows for new innovative ideas. The culture is of one that respects good work-life balance. Hardest part of the job is to get everybody to agree and execute an approach. The most enjoyable part of the job is to be able to cross collaborate with different function with a common goal.

Productive, flexible

Tata is a good company to work for; good people and as well as a great boss. I was allowed to work primarily from my home office. I would come to the home office in Matawan once or twice a week as needed as well work in the lab in Wall, NJ. Better than average health benefits as well as 401K plan. It's unfortunate that I will be leaving, not by choice but I understand the companies need to cut budget. I had the opportunity to work on some high profile projects in the Unified Communications space, working with partners e.g.Sonus, Acano, Metaswitch, Cisco, and others. Hardest part of the job was keeping up to date with multiple hardware/software updates from those vendors requiring many hours of QA testing in the lab.

Pros

Great people, better than average benefits

Cons

No real cons I can think of

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Communications. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Job security/advancement