Tata Communications

Tata Communications Employee Reviews for Associate Engineer

Helpful and productive

Its very helpful and productive company. I had learnt all things of engineeringOverall, I am completely satisfied with my job.My work has a clear sense of purposeI feel happy at work most of theI feel stressed at work most of the time.There are people at work who give me support and encouragement.There are people at work who appreciate me as a personI can trust people in my company.I feel a sense of belonging in my companyMy manager helps me succeedMy work has the time and location flexibility I need.In most of my work tasks, I feel energizedI am achieving most of my goals I often learn something at work.

Na

Managment is good. I have learnt a lot in networking. The hardest part of the job was to handle multiple projects simultaneously. Workplace culture is good.

best job

TCL is good for fresher but mostly they hire on pay role contract basis/third party. management is not good .mostly process shift wise. no week of fix.

Pros

For fresher is good

Cons

Management not good

stressful workplace

the company is good but very less salary for off-role candidate and very stressful work. rotating shift are there so you have to adjust according to that

It is very good place for work and maintain your lifebalance

working with tatacommunications is realy a great experince though I am a offrole employee here. Managers are very co operative and here is lot much more to learn. Its like and ocean of knowledge

Higher Management people are not capable to handle team efficiently. Always discrimination is done based on On-role and off-role employee. In Some team Managers and SM is biased.

Ok

Really it nice to work with TATA communication best place to work for freshers get good experience to work with team lots of skill developed here and better way to improve your skills with hands off experience with devices .

great work experience but lots difference between off roll and on roll persons

great work experience and learning. lots difference between off roll and on roll persons . off roll person not treated well, less salary as compare to others.

I Am working with TCL as a third party off role.Work nature is friendly but there is no growth means salary hikes for the offrole employee.

I am working in TCL more than 1 year. This is very grateful to work with Tata because as a fresher TCL is the best for any network engineer.I am working on mpls technology with GVPN and ILL services provided to the customer.

Working atmosphere is very good but salary is very less.

Working atmosphere is very good but salary is very less.this is only one point is mention here.where i am working in ED and SM team personally have great experience.

Management not so good. Better Work life balance in this Network giant. Good opportunity to learn and grow. Some office politics is also there. Hires most of the employees offrole with minimum payroll.Rest is good as salary on time.

Nice

That time I was fresher so alot of things was learnt form that particular organization. Thanks for this previous Opportunity and I will also try my best for better opportunities for that particular organization.

great company

great place to be in, great people, strated as a fresher here and good knowledge i got from poeple in the company. people are helpful and understanding.

Good

Very good company to work in Tata Communication Ltd. we have lots of space to learn new technology. Working culture also good. Totally we can settle our life in Tata based on team.

Place of skilled labour

i wonderful place to work with sharing and gaining good knowledge and skills . management is really good . work place is good keeping infrastructure into mind . keeping the environment good which enables the workers to work nicely and motivates them as well.

Good organization but with low salary

It was an outsourced profile for Tata Communications hence the salary was low. The consultancy's name was Prompt Personnel Consultancy Services Ltd. Working with Tata Communications has always been delightful.

Best place to work

Tata commmunication is good company to work, Being my 1st company i learnt lot of professional, personal, technical skills here that are still helping me.

Worst Work culture for offrole employee

No work balance , managment is so bad , no respect for off role employee, salary structure is bad , i mainly talking about off role employee , on role are getting huge

Pros

Job security

Cons

Bad management

productive & Fun work place

As fresher if you join Tata Communications its good for gain knowledge.supporive environment to grow your self and increase your knowledge, Tata Communications take care about employee security.

good

good environment supportive team feel good to work here . helps me for my further career growth. learn lots of things over here. helps me to increase my knowlege .

Good Workplace

Starting from day 1 as a fresher in almost new environment my team members my seniors i met in my entire job view was a good experience. I learned to be confident, helpful, management and lot of things which will definitely will work for my future. I m surrounded by good working staff all hare are very good and helpful in nature. the hardest part of the job is actually a rotational shift because i m currently working in NOC so we have to provide service 24/7. there is no excuse foe that but now i m very much conformable doing the same as well. environment is very good so we enjoy doing work and all the members which i m coordinating daily are nice people . so talking with them and discussing anything is always be a fun.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Communications. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Job security/advancement