Tata Communications

Tata Communications Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Overall experience is good

Work Life Balance is not good due to on time delivery required for Client. Process Development is not upto mark. Change of guidelines everyday.........

Fair management

Tata Communications is an average organization having many projects in many domains only the problem you will face when you are not following rules of the organization

Exciting times at Tata Communications

I had exciting times at Tata Communications. No doubt that Tata is the best employer to work at. We had good salary, night shift allowance and flexible office culture.

Productive and good place

good process ..with good team and project career growth is good. work could be in different shifts. clients are international except few process. job stability is good.

A very good company to kick off your career.

This was first job and i was very new in the field of network. I get to learn a lot about the technology, seniors are also very supportive and help us grow. One need to show their interest to learn thing.

Pros

Superb work environment

Cons

Rotational Shift

Good only for the freshers

Found the issues with top management... Didn't find growth... No personal care from management... Would rate the lowest in terms of management is considered... Only good for freshers to get a start-up in the career...

It's good

Tata communication is good resource to knowledge and the place , work environment is good. Management is also good. Here I learnt more things and having hands on experience on router and switch.

Worst company

It is worst company in my life Full of politics. And salary is completely terrible, they will not give proper hike. And they will detect some money from our salary on a monthly basis then they will give ratings.

It was awesome working for Tata communications. A free hand was given to manage my team. Periodical reviews was made

It was challenging working we had appraisals and were rewarded with bonus at the end of the year. we were given periodical promotion. Periodical train

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

There was no cons

Very happy to work here. The corporate team and the business team are very supportive. Despite work they encourage you to participate in other fun activities and also in volunteering.

Best company with loaded employee benefityand safety

It was my dream to join Tata Group and i finally achieved it. Career here is wonderful. Employee benefits are perfectly provided. No emploee from here thinks of leaving the organisation for any reason except salary hike. That's also only because of Poor Managers. Everything else is perfect. Leaves are provided adequate enough. The best company for girls. Its highly recommend for girls.

Pros

More leaves, 9 hours Shift, weeked Holidays

Cons

Managers and politics

Productive and Fun at work

Tata Provided a Very Adorable and flexible environment to work. Management also advises us to enhanced our skillset. Provides help in taking certifications related to our profile

Great company with wonderful work environment.

Best in telecommunications! An excellent work environment with great minds. Growth is possible if you showcase your work and talent of multitasking infront of your manager.

Pros

Work environment

Cons

Shifts

Work culture

Work culture at TATA is very good. Progressive environment to work. The best thing is the games conducted . The worst part is the food quality served in canteen is not at all good.

Excellent experience with tata communication to improve my skill technically.

Healthy and positive environment for job life. Every one including manager is helpful and ready to share the knowledge & having Excellently knowledge of VoIP

Ok to work

Tata provides good job security however it depends on where you eaxctly working i.e. for BCP projects , internal politics will resist you to use your skill sets and there is no freedom at at work. Good experience with Pune management.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Lack of good management in BCP

Company policies are good but no implementation

Need to forget personal life,lot of internal politics.No carrier growth than compare to other companies. Need to become slaves under higher management.

nice place and helpful co-workers

it was glad to work there, only reason to leave that job was I got admission in canada.this job helped me to enhance my communication skills .most enjoyable thing at work was to play refreshment games with my team.

Pros

free juice

Working culture

There is no work life balance and salary is less. The worst thing is every body is giving hand over, no one is doing their job. Only good thing is they are giving sodexo.

Fun place to work

Enjoy a lot with colleague while working day to day operations. Great place to start the career and lot to learned and developed new skills. Having largest Submarine network in India.

A typical company

I didn't enjoy my tenure working for the company. Just stayed coz of the need and no other better opportunities. Job security and the brand name is good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Communications. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Job security/advancement
  • Tata Communications
  • Customer Service Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?