Tata Communications

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager

Fun work place

Good work culture, team work,no work pressure... sometimes you have a lot work pressure which every company give.. otherwise nice to work here and have very very good experience

working environment is neat and clean

good working environment.for the first time learning. due to typical work culture will eventually aftre some days you will get bored soon. Before joining know about location. rloe taht yuo are preforming. and dept.

Pros

gud lunch

Cons

Good work place in network

in past three years Tata Communications is single operator or service provider of 3G network in india, but few days it is going on sleep due to telecom competetion

optemestic

It's nice to have a confidence but never be over confidence. Before doing work, be well planned in your mind to achieve the target. For the management, to be in chain with each other. When we not follows the PROTOCOL, this is the hardest part of the job. When one finished the target or project this is the most enjoyable part of the job.

Its a good reputed company but pay scale to employee is not good.

Its a good reputed company but pay scale to employee is not good. they have less man power but work load is more and they don't have fix job timing. Any time they needs me for work even in midnight.

Everythings are there

Too much typical when ping not available 1st data company in my life & i learned from my knowledge of view management always thankful workplace cultures are also good

Learning Platform

My job was rotational shift wise. It was a great platform in learning new technology. The management hierarchy was brilliant . I have learnt many aspects of corporate life like how to deal with customers, seniors & colleagues.

productive workplace

iit was a field work.every day i worked for 11 to 12 hours.it was very bussy schedule.management was ok.i was not getting inough payment as much i worked everyday.

Productive and fun work place

In this company working environment and circumference is very good,my typical work is operation and maintenance of BTS,and commissioning of NEC, ALCATEL equipment's,and extend edap E1, Installation and commissioning of huawei BTS,NODE B installation,outages arresting in minimum time, co-ordinate with vender team and technicians

Pros

free accommodation

Cons

24 x 7 hours, long time

Good

Overall Good and well. Nice place to work and learn many technologies. Great culture of CM-MI level 5. Good colleagues and friends. My journey is smooth.

Productive and good enviorment

Good company to work,Got to learnt from this company more about telecom,it has created in me the ability to work in team,leadership,patience,strengh,self confidence

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long Hours

kshitish

each and every day we have to learn. management is very helpful. we have learn how to handle manpower. no any hardest work in this company . the are very enjoyable in this job

Fun Workplace

24/7 Working Hours,No peaceful and Understanding with coworkers,learned all type of work and I should be done all work and I should be taking care all work.

Pros

No Accomadation

Cons

Long Hours

Good place to work Friendly environment Good scope for learning Good Recognition and Rewards Availability of many sports and games to play

Overall this is good experience in TATA

Really good environment to work; need to move another excitement workplace. Another reason is due to automation missing to work on N/W manually

Pros

2000 meal pass

Project Coardination

o We work on based of M6 order as per demand of Customer to provide full Internet Facility with help of Wireline, wireless and Satellite communication By using Instillation of WIMAX, RF, VSAT, IDU, ROUTER, Switch, Converter, MUX, POP,BTS Different Media type of cable. o Tasks, CLR, MAC, PE Configuration, IP, LAN, WAN IP Routing, KLM, IOR, Testing, Commissioning and Ping Response all are important to be checked so able to provide Internet Facility.

monitoring

testing up of all Security systems every week, and giving access to employees.

Productive and Fun workplace

Good Management, Learned service assurance skills, supportive colleagues

Good experience

Good experience,with knowledge in Networking. Apart from it i come to know corporate life,behavior ,manners,with good team work.

good place for job

nice place, good to work with office staffs.I HAVE SO MUCH LEARNED FROM THIS PLACE.

Good experience

The most important that I leared in my previous job was o work in a team.Very good experience for managing teams,woking in a team,handling work pressure. I had a good experience with my co workers fortunately. Very understanding. The rotational shift timings was the most hardest part in my previous job. I enjoyed evry bit of my work.

Pros

acknowledgement of good work

Cons

Night shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Communications. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Job security/advancement