Tata Communications

• Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager

Quite interesting and innovative place

It was an amazing experience working with Tata Communications as a trainee. I learnt how to tackle with customer's issues regarding networking and resolving them. Also how to be a team player. This training taught me time management and discipline towards my work and ultimately it influenced my personal lifestyle. The work culture was quite friendly I've learnt to be a good leader from my seniors and how to keep calm when running out of time. One of the hardest part was the flow of the customer complaints that were not bounded for a particular day or time and sometimes it used to get overflow that time the performance of the employees used to affect their monthly record. Overall, it was an enjoyable training with friendly environment and many more exciting things. One of the best thing that the company used to do is to keep the record of each employee and celebrated their birthdays by the particular team.

Pros

Free refreshments

Cons

Long Hours

Na

Job at TCL is secure only for on roll emplyee ,they threatend always offroll persons and forced always doing unnecessary activities and persue only khnon person for onroll positionsOver all not good for long term job choose only for short term option

Pros

Variable

Cons

Not fixed

normal

working here for 2 years. Big workload and everyday job is same. No other changes. Still can learn a lot but can be difficult to do it as many workload

Pros

Starting career

Great Experience

1.everything is good. 2.5 stat in every way. 3.positive environment 4.great colleges 5.good managers 6.great work experience 7.great company to work with/

Pros

every thing is great

Cons

no cones

Productive place to work

High workload and extremely pressured environment to work at. Team works hard to train and management is also playing a positive part to make sure all the team members are at the same page.

Good

Good and better learning experience. Try to Grab opportunities in learning newer technologies and be more enthusiastic in learning new technologies. Thanks

Productive and knowledgeble

I would love to join this company back if i can get selected once again. Very nice work culture. Seniors are very supportive. Chances to grow are many.

nice place to work

awesome envoirment to work and grew up, nuce culture ,job security and satisfaction of job what you are working for. Excellent programs fro the learjng and developenent of employees.

good place to work

The work is defined and the colleagues are friendly. An employee can learn Loads of things to learn and improve upon. Multiple domains to choose your work from.

Pros

Hoildays and work life balance

Cons

Lower salary

Have an good experience

Beginning are very, difficult to learn afterthen have an good experience to learn about the networking activities to perform under pressure. And the same infrastructure.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tata Communications?

Good start to a career in a healthy and learning environment.

Excellent place to launch your career in the Telecom and Networking industry. You will find all cutting edge networking solutions under one roof and thus a friendly environment.

Working in Tata Communications Ltd. is Good for freshers or experienced.

Work in 24*7 shift Schedule. 2days Off. Tx-NOC. ..... Good Communication Skills in Hindi,English. Typing speed should be good. Work with Team. Always active in team.

Fun workshop

Job culture is very good on TCL. I have learned many things and still learning many new things. Management is also very helpful. Company environment is very happening.

productive and fun workplace

Tata Communications Ltd. is good place to work and learn new things every day. Nice management and work culture. New knowledge to gain and improve every day.

Good to work here in developing stage

This company is quite good for fresher. You can get experience, but salary hike is so less. Job security is quite good. Working nature is also good. Work with enjoyment is not that good.

Pros

Free coffee and tea

Cons

No overtime payment just it consider as support

Productive and good workplace

good workplace to excel your skills. friendly co-workers, supporting higher-ups. Nice to work with good guiding work culture. New challenges every day to overcome.

Low pay

salary is bit low when compared to the market, But Company provide best facilities to you like terms of insurance to and your family. it is a employee friendly company... I think i proud of my Tata

Pros

employee benfits, learning portal, personality development class, GYM and many more

Cons

salary

God work culture

Good work culture and nice way to start your carrier. Perfect work balance and new technologies to learn. They provide many training which will boost our carrier

Pros

Work balance

Cons

As an ISP I able to understand what type infrastructure used in big ISP also as a name Tata that Tag will feel proud to work in organization. Different team did different type of work that mean it have excellent management also get an experience to work in Loading condition and handling escalation from international customers added benefit to improve our communication, attitude and working statergy.

Productive and knowledge gainable environment

To work in TATA itself is a big achievement.Work Culture, Management team,HR all are very supportive. We all can raise our opinion in meeting easily .

Well management and supportive

Nice work place...... Good management 24×7 shift..... Enjoyable every year sports functions and carnival. Staff are very good. Tata communications policy are very good

Pros

Pick drop services

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Communications. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Job security/advancement