Tate & Lyle

Tate & Lyle Employee Reviews in London

Tate & Lyle is very focused on finance/accounting and product management roles. The office is in a good location, but it's a very quiet, serious environment. It seems like employees are there to clock in and clock out.
Pros
Location, decent salaries
Cons
Dull office environment
Tate and Lyle. Are the most easy and hard working group off people I’ve ever worked with. It does Exactly what it says on the tin and each working is not all himself or herself. If you wanted to switch shift it’s never been a problem.
Cons
Truly global business cohesed around a core purpose of 'making lives better', making innovative products for a very broad client base. Great vision, strong leadership, it's going places.
Again a long time ago, but one of the best opportunities I had in my career, towards the end I traveled overseas a fair amount with my job, however did not progress enough through the ranks so I left.
i enjoyed all my time working for Tate & Lyle PLC - i moved through a variety of roles and improved my roles and myself throughout my journey. I was given lots of scope to develop.
Pros
great benefits and people
Cons
answering to PLC reporting regime
I am currently on a fixed term contract as a Trainee where I am learning about the role of a Post Room Assistant. I really enjoy the work and find the atmosphere relaxed. I like using all the machines and meeting the employees. I am looking to spend the final 4 weeks in the Kitchens too as I would really like to learn how to work with food.
A position as a post room operative which required me to come in early mornings. Duties included dealing and sending out post, receiving parcels and sending off to destination and Ad-hoc duties
Pros
Free lunches