Tate Recruitment

Tate Recruitment Employee Reviews

Collaborative and Mature

The senior leadership team has built an environment of trust and friendship along side a culture of professionalism and healthy competition. This is a sales company that believes in having fun along the way and bringing out the best in people.

Pros

Flexible Working

N/a

I always had work whenever the assignments ended. Very easy to work for. Enjoyed temping . Always with Herts county council. Various roles. Really enjoyed my work with them.

Lovely people and a company that really cares about their staff. Managers trust you to take on your own initiate and get the job done! Unfortunately there was a lot of travelling for me so have decided to find something else.

good recruitment agency

Tate has always been very professional and helpful they found me good work contracts easy to reach (the St Albans agency is close to my home) I cannot say much because I used Tate as employment agency and I never directly worked for them

Fun place to work

Great culture and staff are friendly and fun. good place to temp - give you lots of choice and really look after you if you work hard. good perks for staff

Great temp agency

Great temp agency but would have liked more work opportunities. The team are very friendly and the placements have been challenging and varied. All in all a good company to work for.

Reliable and excellent communicators

Working as a Tate temp has been a great experience. They keep me regularly informed of any new opportunity that arises,and the pay rates are very competitive locally.

Ace agency

Brilliant agency that listen and advice without the pressure of sales. if your not happy, they accepted and moved you on. Provided excellent support and updating information to available jobs.

Lively and professional workplace

Great team, friendly workplace and lively Brighton centre location. I learnt many new skills including customer service, talent resourcing and candidate management.

Great company

Tate Recruitment has been one of the best companies I have worked for. They strive for you to improve yourself everyday and help you reach your goal within the company.

Jobs at Tate Recruitment

See more jobs

no assignment the same

working as a temp for Tate recruitment allowed me flexibility and eventually find a job that I loved at Mercedes Benz, I loved the variety of assignments

Pros

flexibility

Cons

unpredictable assignments

Polite and helpful Recruiters

The recruiters were very helpful and proactive at acquiring work on a weekly basis. Staff was polite and friendly. Work provided was manageable. Meeting new people on a daily basis.

Pros

Free Breakfast

Temp Contract staff

Great company very affective if you work hard and will alway find you work if you do well and prove your are reliable. have been very good to me and always found me work as i need or want it.

Varied roles

Tate did not really match me with the right job to go from temp to perm. I felt that l wasn't kept updated whilst I was registered with them. I never had feedback on the Temp roles even though l fulfilled the job and was praised by the companies I worked for. I also felt that as l only wanted Temp roles at the start of my contract with them that they were trying to push me into a permanent role, which was not suitable at that particular time.

Temporary Recruitment Agents

As per any recruitment agency; it was a mutual agreement to keep each other paid. They seemed polite, professional and amiable, if a little fickle on occasion.

Pros

Usually pleasant companies

Cons

Work frequency varied.

Rewarding

I worked for Hertfordshire County Council in their Child Protection department. It was a very rewarding job which I enjoyed and would have stayed there if I had not moved house.I am unable to go into detail about this job, as you will appreciate, as everything was highly confidential.

Productive and enjoyable workplace with friendly staff

I was working at Tate Recruitment in Reading for two weeks as a part of my work experience. When I was there I was welcomed in a friendly manner and had a great time whilst I was there.

Pros

Friendly Staff

Busy, and fast paced. Every day is different.

A pressurized, fast paced role. I enjoy meeting people, and building/maintaining relationships. A great place to work, everyone is so supportive.

Exciting Work Place

Brilliant company to work for, if not a little dated. Need to be willing to use more up to date social media in order to help the recruitment process! More concerned with limiting staff from accessing personal social media sites than using the benefits of them. Great training programme and they actively encourage progression within the company.

Pros

Great training, Fantastic MD who treats everyone the same, Alright Pay.

Cons

Very long hours, almost frowned upon if you take a lunch, dated and not willing to use social media.

Placement

I was placed in a contract quickly. All staff were friendly.

All types off office work

you get a chance to work for many blue chip companys and meeting new people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tate Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3