TC Facilities Management

TC Facilities Management Employee Reviews

I never thought that company who works as a contractor to Amazon can be so poor. The worst problem is management. Making peoples life hard. They are so lazy to do their own jobs putting everything on supervisor shoulders. Avoiding to speak to employees of stress? Claiming supervisors will let him know. Cutting the hours but pushing the actual workload double ?Repeated regular payroll errors.Staff are forcing to do decontamination cleanings and do not receive pay for that.Can not deal with lazy employees who makes other shift work hard !Worst employer ever.Too much fiddling/laziness in management.Decent workers quiting.
Pros
Friendly people / Decent pay
Cons
Short of staff
The biggest issue is that staff always have a problems with payments all requests about correct pay is ignored by management or it takes weeks to sort it out. No pay or any answer for COVID-19 decontamination jobs even if all paperwork has been sent to the Head Office.. Company and management should improve timegate system so staff could book holidays and overtimes online due to many holiday forms just disappearing and you don't get paid for overtimes because they don't put you on the system.
Pros
Good pay rates and good work conditions
Cons
Pay is not always correct and low support from the management.
This is a security organisation built on solid foundation and excellent values. You will find in TC responsive, innovative and dynamic management. Wages are paid on time and staff welfare is the best I have experienced in almost my 8 years in the security industry. There is also room for career advancement and well established on-site training. I am happy been a part of this success story and look forward to a brighter and prosperous future with this reputation organisation.
Pros
Guaranteed hours and prompt payment of wages
Cons
Can’t find any
Dishonest managers claiming extra hours but pushing the actual workload onto others.Repeated regular payroll errors.Forced to repeated/regular acas actions to receive just remuneration.Worst employer ever.Too much fiddling/laziness in management.Decent workers quit fast.
Pros
Cons
Lying, Dishonest management. Exploitation. Untrained staff. Low pay.
I learn a lot of good things,great team and a lot of places available to work.The wages are ok and here i find people that they help and support my carrer.
The management bullies you Expect you to work Not enough time to Do it in and Management not helpful and And I worked since Covid started and you don't get appreciated for it and Since I've wiped there Over a year Over 8 left because of poor management.
Pros
Do not work for
Cons
Do not work for
I was a night shift site supervisor at Amazon BRS1.My people always had a problem with payment,all requests about proper pay was ignored by management.Before my finish I did a few decontamination job due to COVID-19 without any payment-all paperwork has been sent to the Head Office.
Pros
Good work conditions
Cons
Bad Management
I enjoy my job suits me trusted to work alone hours ok payed on time supervisor most helpful happy with whole package may be a few more hours would be fine but at moment quite happy😊
Pros
suits me
Cons
suits me
TCFM was a good place to work. Had I not been TUPE'd to another company, I definitely would have stayed with them. My management team was brilliant and office staff were extremely supportive. I would highly recommend working for this company. I did have some issues with stock ordering but that was mostly 3rd party involvement.
Pros
Good team
Cons
Some days were very long
Asked for cleaning order then waited for months for one to arrive.Not spoke to nicely by area managers.Area managers not quick to respond to messages or send order out.
Pros
Cons
Area managers
This company is very bad Wages not paid Management not trained to do the jobWorkers being given to much work and not enough hours to do it to high standards Managers humiliating and bullying workers on shop floor etc shouting name calling No chemicals or tools for them to useAlways claiming tc has no money to payNo money in budgetManagers claiming to be working when they are not even there claiming for hours what they have not even done signing in then goingGiving hours to family members by taking yours always writing threats stressing workers so they feel demoralised Manager above area manager making phone calls to workers using his position to frighten and bully workers to do more work
Cons
MAYBE the company it's good, but the manager it's the problem. I worked in tesco depot, reading and the fist problem it's the racism, the second they don't give you all money. I have 10 days of holiday who they didn't payed me. My work it's my work and my money it's my money. As well when i wanted to ask something, one day off to solve some problem, isn't possible. I don't recomend. Only pick.
I dont get help from my area manager. As an ISM i do not get payed enuff for what they have to do, a pound more than my staff its a joke. Not wotrh the stress. So meany diferant departments for the same thing. You never know who to email. As a cumpany they do very little to help the staff. Tc are a rubbish cumpany to work for.
Pros
Cons
Low pay
The place is a joke the new manager is getting us to do jobs we not paid to do and it’s just a really poorly run company. The wage is good but could be a little higher considering your cleaning up after people who could have COVID.
Pros
Free tea and coffee, uniform
Cons
Constantly watching to make sure your working
The manager is a bully, she doesn't like woman, screams and looks down at staff, she needs investigating A.S.A.P, before TC lose their contract. I'll be contacting HR and will be making an official complaint, I'll also contact the company TC have the contract with as lots is going on they need to be aware of, The work culture is mostly people that can't speak any English but the manager likes it this way it seems, I really liked working there but the overall manger made it impossible for me, she didn't like me for no reason at all, I could have stayed there but not worked under her, I did everything to avoid her.
Pros
great evening manager, very friendly, helpful
Cons
overall manager is a bully
I went for an interview for the cleaner position at the DN11 amazon site and the cleaning area manager treated me like absolute dirt. I went for an interview about 6 months ago at the DN4 amazon site and got messed around by the manager their so I decided to take another job so I thought it’s a different site so I’d give them a second chance. Oh my was I wrong the area manager has a disgusting attitude and confronted me in the interview why I didn’t turn up at the other site about 6 months ago I explained that I did not just not turn up they messed me around so I got another job and I let them know I got another job and I said I don’t understand what that has to do with this interview and he walked out of the room came back a short while later and pretty much told me to leave. I have never in my life been treated this way and he should be absolutely ashamed of himself and the other manager who was also in the interview for letting him to speak to me the way he did. If this is what working at TC facilities is like I would highly recommend to stay away and find something else. So unprofessional and he came across quite aggressive and a seriously bad attitude. AVOID.
Pros
Not working there
Cons
Feel sorry for people who do work there
Overall work experience was good would probably still be working for them if they had kept the contract. I would probably apply again if they obtain contracts back in the area.
Pros
There are not any
Cons
Not enough hours
I wanted to work up to supervisor but was bullied by another supervisor and staff .It's very hard work I didn't mind that,it was the way I was treated by the supervisor poked in head rudly spoken to no back up when picked on by fellow staff .pay was pour for what you had to do , Health and safety issues that were never address
Cons
I have worked at tc FACILITIES management for over 6 months now and it's been good the people who I work with are all friendly the only downside is that the cleaning stuff seems to take a long time to get to me
Pros
Good rates of pay people are friendly
Cons
Cleaning stuff takes a long time to get to me
Worked for this company for several years,this past year the management is shocking,no contact about COVID 19,no Ppe provided was told to buy myself!!until I refused to go back to work some was delivered!! No concern at all for my safety!! Line manager appalling!! Never returned back to work & no call to ask why!!! Wouldn’t recommend to work for this company 😠😠
Pros
Cons
No contact or any concerns for employess
I have worked for TC since Jan 2019 based in a Tesco express store and up to now never had a issue with TC. It is early starts but early finishes so you still have the whole day for other things.
Pros
early finishes, paid every 2 weeks