TC Facilities Management
Happiness score is 54 out of 100

TC Facilities Management Employee Reviews

United Kingdom284 reviews

Good at first but slowly reveals itself

At first it went well with standard hours and many duties to do. But then slowly, management started to change things around. Instead of taking the cages to the trailer for recycling, you’re basically leaving it for another person to take it and removing some of your duties to focus on sweeping the floors. This became the “focus” of the job which easily became incredibly boring and the fact that once you’re done sweeping, the manager demands you to do it again and again even if the floor is clean. You’re practically sweeping air at this point. Despite the fact that the company is working for Tesco, we do not get any benefits at all or get to go home early if there is no work. The staff are lazy and tend to call us to clean up a mess which wastes our time when the mess is very insignificant- a single strawberry. You get quite few people come and go which is to be expected. Overall, you will gain bit of experience but if you do not like being micromanaged and working on a single duty for 8 hour straight and being on your feet as well, then this job isn’t for you

Very stressful

Long working hours good pay every two weeks (when they pay you) and then tell you you'll get it next pay day or never worst job ever wish Id have left when I had the chance.

Pros

10.05 an hour

Cons

Very long working hours

Insights into TC Facilities Management

Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Great place to work, love being part of the TCFM family

I have worked for TCFM for the last 2 years and it is honestly the best company I have ever worked for. We are well paid, supported, developed and trusted by the company without being micro managed. TCFM really care about it's people, my management take the time to understand and appreciate my thoughts and opinions. They guide me to better myself and achieve career progression into a more senior role. The job can be challenging at times and we all feel the pressure but as we all work as a team we get through it together.

Pros

Fantastic management, family friendly, understanding, employee incentives

Awful place to work

If you apply for holiday 1 month in advance you still can't guarantee you'll get it, no explanation as to why either. Longer hours than you signed up for, keep adding more and more tasks, but no extra time to do them in. Staff always leaving. Worse place I've ever worked.

Pros

Cons

Work life balance, no life, all work

Great family

İ start to work 2 weeks ago at the Amazon Tilbury /TC FACALİTİES (Cleaner) İnterview was in great atmosphere and İ didn't feel any stress from the interview.All management staff was kind and very welcome.İts hard but there is no stress about anything.First of all İ have wanderfool family there.And working with many young new generation they give me a lot new things to learning.. Great working place but it's hard..Why not challenge your self :)

Pros

Working atmosphere

Cons

Long walking:))

Cleaning an Estate Agent Shop was fine however…..

From the get go I could not get an answer from Area Manager TC about date/expectation/ of pay. Never answered correspondence or acknowledged anything regarding pay. I lasted 7 weeks before I could no longer work voluntary. A week later I was paid, still not correct wages as my area manager said she had not received my email. That was not true either but I was glad she actually acknowledged me. For the basic wage, I received no correspondence, no respect, not valued, I could go on and on and on….I also never ever received any cleaning products I had ordered in to do the job. When requested she told me she would drop them by in a few days. Never came. The whole experience with TC was absolutely dreadful. That’s putting it mildly. I would definitely NOT recommend this company to anyone!

Good pay

I have been working for this company since 2018 and I am really glad that I was tuped over.Good rate of pay,Good management team and payment always on time.

Excellent team

This company has provided me with interesting work/great group of people to work with.From day one I was welcomed and considered part of the team.Excellent working environment

Great company to work for

This is the best company I have worked for. I really like my job. I get all the support that I need. Money is always on time. No micromanagement - I organise my day myself and I am being judged upon my work, not about how I do it.

Pros

Great work-life balance, management is really supportive, I have ability to organise my working day myself, friendly atmosphere

Good company

I do my job for a couple of years now, I do get the support that I need, it's nice and easy to communicate with my manager, she always ask, never demands. Every day is different so I am not bored with it.

Pros

Shopping discounts

Cons

Sometimes I can get a last minute plan of the day change request, but I am never told, my boss will always ask if it's suitable or not

Great team, fabulous benefits and a good work life balance. Working at TCFM provides opportunities to increase your knowledge in other areas of the business. Every day provides fresh challenges which keeps you engaged. The company really cares about all of its colleagues, and is always looking to improve their lives through innovative ideas.

Great Company to be part of

A great organisation to work for. A fantastic work / life balance. Superb senior management support. Great teams across the area. All making it possible to deliver the very best customer experience.

Pros

Rewards and Benefits

Cons

Nothing to Report

Excellent experience

One of the best companies in the cleaning market to work for. The pay well, every two weeks and they respect you as part of their business . Provide you with help when needed

The Company Structure

At this present time this company is going into a major management restructure to which I found that there was no leadership or structure. This is putting contracts at risk in all areas.

Good overall management, good people

Enjoyed working for TC would definitely recommend it as a work placement good people, good management that will train you if need to with patience and are flexible around family life

Pros

Free tea coffee

Cons

Some of the places and people you deal with, but that's everywhere you go anyway.

Company to work

Very good company to work, if you do your job you will have a easy life inside. A few good people and like the others companies they are trying to do the best but always with a big focus in all employees

Pros

Relaxed place for work

Cons

Lack of support

Low Morale

At TC you are generally treated very poorly with supervisors and management speaking to you like you are a complete idiot. It seems that colleagues always have issues with supervisors, and vice versa. All of this leads to low morale in the workplace. The pay rate is very low, not a nice company to work for.

Pros

Cons

Treated like a fool

Management has no people skills

Management was often sarcastic and cold. No employee appreciation and quite condescending. Pay was okay but lack of communication between clients and company leads to confusion. Unprofessional management who need to be trained in leadership and human relations

Pros

Bi weekly pay

Cons

Bad management, no career advancement

Best company I've worked for

Best company I've worked for if you have any problems then just message the boss or ring the office and it's sorted out for you straight away and they are always happy to help

Not good place to work !!

In general my experience there was horrible as there’s no a team work, so many people hide from the job and just few people working, also the supervisor does not treat everyone equally, because I think he is not a competent person for the position.

Friendly place to work.

No problems with this company over the years. Friendly, helpful & easy to contact if required. I have worked for TC Facilities for nearly 3 years. .......

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TC Facilities Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare TC Facilities Management with

Learn about TC Facilities Management in popular locations

• TC Facilities Management
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?