TC Facilities Management

TC Facilities Management Employee Reviews

I was never provided with uniform or PPE during the pandemic.I had to work 6 days a week, but often went 2 weeks no day off.It’s ok money and better then being on benefits. Staff where friendly.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Working 6 sometimes 7 days a week.
No training no holidays between Dec and January poor pay for hrs done no extra for bank holidays etc no ppe even though you get told you will have it lack of uniform
Cons
I work every Saturday...yes it is a messy place...but it is a used depot...so to be expected.I love working there,I am on my own, and staff help me whenever I have asked.
Pros
Pride/challenges
Cons
A great place to work. It can be extremely challenging at times and very rewarding. They are a family owned company that still have that family feeling.
Pros
Treated with respect and listened to.
Cons
Lovely company to work for.Area manager always on hand when you need help. Tesco staff are lovely and cleaners in store are very hardworking and get on with the task in hand.
Pros
Pension
Cons
Senior managers - too negative
Although I didn’t work here long I have no complaints, great company decent pay! Had plenty of training, manager was lovely pretty easy job to get on with, fortnightly pay helped too
Pros
Fortnightly pay
Cons
Late nights
Excellent company to work for. Relaxed and my manager was amazing who goes above and beyond for all her colleagues.I enjoyed the the work I did as I was left alone to get on with my job. Loved the colleges I worked with
Pros
Very flexible
Cons
Minimum wage
I never thought that company who works as a contractor to Amazon can be so poor. The worst problem is management. Making peoples life hard. They are so lazy to do their own jobs putting everything on supervisor shoulders. Avoiding to speak to employees of stress? Claiming supervisors will let him know. Cutting the hours but pushing the actual workload double ?Repeated regular payroll errors.Staff are forcing to do decontamination cleanings and do not receive pay for that.Can not deal with lazy employees who makes other shift work hard !Worst employer ever.Too much fiddling/laziness in management.Decent workers quiting.
Pros
Friendly people / Decent pay
Cons
Short of staff
The biggest issue is that staff always have a problems with payments all requests about correct pay is ignored by management or it takes weeks to sort it out. No pay or any answer for COVID-19 decontamination jobs even if all paperwork has been sent to the Head Office.. Company and management should improve timegate system so staff could book holidays and overtimes online due to many holiday forms just disappearing and you don't get paid for overtimes because they don't put you on the system.
Pros
Good pay rates and good work conditions
Cons
Pay is not always correct and low support from the management.
This is a security organisation built on solid foundation and excellent values. You will find in TC responsive, innovative and dynamic management. Wages are paid on time and staff welfare is the best I have experienced in almost my 8 years in the security industry. There is also room for career advancement and well established on-site training. I am happy been a part of this success story and look forward to a brighter and prosperous future with this reputation organisation.
Pros
Guaranteed hours and prompt payment of wages
Cons
Can’t find any
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TC Facilities Management?
Dishonest managers claiming extra hours but pushing the actual workload onto others.Repeated regular payroll errors.Forced to repeated/regular acas actions to receive just remuneration.Worst employer ever.Too much fiddling/laziness in management.Decent workers quit fast.
Pros
Cons
Lying, Dishonest management. Exploitation. Untrained staff. Low pay.
I learn a lot of good things,great team and a lot of places available to work.The wages are ok and here i find people that they help and support my carrer.
The management bullies you Expect you to work Not enough time to Do it in and Management not helpful and And I worked since Covid started and you don't get appreciated for it and Since I've wiped there Over a year Over 8 left because of poor management.
Pros
Do not work for
Cons
Do not work for
I was a night shift site supervisor at Amazon BRS1.My people always had a problem with payment,all requests about proper pay was ignored by management.Before my finish I did a few decontamination job due to COVID-19 without any payment-all paperwork has been sent to the Head Office.
Pros
Good work conditions
Cons
Bad Management
I enjoy my job suits me trusted to work alone hours ok payed on time supervisor most helpful happy with whole package may be a few more hours would be fine but at moment quite happy😊
Pros
suits me
Cons
suits me
TCFM was a good place to work. Had I not been TUPE'd to another company, I definitely would have stayed with them. My management team was brilliant and office staff were extremely supportive. I would highly recommend working for this company. I did have some issues with stock ordering but that was mostly 3rd party involvement.
Pros
Good team
Cons
Some days were very long
Asked for cleaning order then waited for months for one to arrive.Not spoke to nicely by area managers.Area managers not quick to respond to messages or send order out.
Pros
Cons
Area managers
This company is very bad Wages not paid Management not trained to do the jobWorkers being given to much work and not enough hours to do it to high standards Managers humiliating and bullying workers on shop floor etc shouting name calling No chemicals or tools for them to useAlways claiming tc has no money to payNo money in budgetManagers claiming to be working when they are not even there claiming for hours what they have not even done signing in then goingGiving hours to family members by taking yours always writing threats stressing workers so they feel demoralised Manager above area manager making phone calls to workers using his position to frighten and bully workers to do more work
Cons
MAYBE the company it's good, but the manager it's the problem. I worked in tesco depot, reading and the fist problem it's the racism, the second they don't give you all money. I have 10 days of holiday who they didn't payed me. My work it's my work and my money it's my money. As well when i wanted to ask something, one day off to solve some problem, isn't possible. I don't recomend. Only pick.
I dont get help from my area manager. As an ISM i do not get payed enuff for what they have to do, a pound more than my staff its a joke. Not wotrh the stress. So meany diferant departments for the same thing. You never know who to email. As a cumpany they do very little to help the staff. Tc are a rubbish cumpany to work for.
Pros
Cons
Low pay
The place is a joke the new manager is getting us to do jobs we not paid to do and it’s just a really poorly run company. The wage is good but could be a little higher considering your cleaning up after people who could have COVID.
Pros
Free tea and coffee, uniform
Cons
Constantly watching to make sure your working